Back again... dammit!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Got back to work today after the spring break. I was hoping for a new attitude but as the day wore on ... it all decended back into the same old hole of crap. I really need to get a new gig. Although this one affords me more than I could ever afford before... its killing me inside.

Drove back yesterday from SF and was reminded how much I enjoy doing the long haul. There is a certain Zen to it.

It was so green too! Actually, I think that in my 25 years here ... its the first time I've seen it this fresh and green. First noticed it last Thursday when Randy and I went up to Monterey for the day. That was a good little getaway that was much needed.

Now its back to the grind.



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters