HNT # 12 - the quick and crappy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OMG... what is this????



It may not be what you think it is... read on...
(Yeah, I'm up early.)




As per request from my cousin, lelly, who also participates in HNT... here is a quick and crappy HNT post. "..can't you do a crap, last minute effort for a change? ;-)" (Believe me, this was a challenge for me.) So, this week there is no music, no witty ditty, no long winded story, no big extravaganza production number with multiple pictures. (For those... go to my previous HNT posts in my sidebar.) Just a simple post on Stan and Sam. (OK... so I got a little creative... I need help, I know!) And the picture above are my heels you sicko gutter minds!



Happy HNT!
If you are confused what this is all about... go to the nifty button on the sidebar.

EDIT: If you missed Flip, Pick & Riff... click here to read how creative some of our HNT folk can get!


73 Responses to “HNT # 12 - the quick and crappy”

  1. Blogger Shauna 

    You *did* have me guessing... Kinda liked trying to figure it out. I resisted the urge to flip my laptop upside down. :)

  2. Blogger ... 

    =) ok i knew it wouldn't be an ass... but i was lost fromt here.

    i used to draw smiley faces on my toes when i was bored in school... ok i've doneit in staff meetings too...

  3. Blogger Unknown 

    Oh my! I was scurrrd for a second there! Hehe

    Happy HNT

  4. Blogger Tracey 

    Hahaha! I certainly would have never guessed it was your heels!

    Happy HNT!

  5. Blogger Blondie... 

    I must have a really perverted mind because I wasn't thinking heels...haha

    Happy HNT You creative man!!

  6. Blogger BTExpress 

    Like femi-mommy, I knew it was your heels. Happy HNT!

  7. Blogger Spinning Girl 

    super!

  8. Blogger kimmyk 

    HA!
    I was a bit worried there for a minute.
    Very funny!

    Happy HNT!

  9. Blogger *Monica 

    awesome!

  10. Blogger Lee Ann 

    OMG! haha, very good! Happy HNT!

  11. Blogger Logophile 

    whoa, dude, you must not be cruel to the HNTers...
    Happy HNT you crazy monkey, and btw, thanks for the "Flip, Pick, Riff" Prize, been savoring it!
    Cheers,
    Happy HNT

  12. Blogger MamaKBear 

    LOL I think it's great!
    Happy HNT!

  13. Blogger Bsoholic 

    LMAO! That's brilliant!!!

    Happy HNT!

  14. Blogger paper clip 

    Not crappy, creative! We all need to look at ourselves from other angles sometimes!

    Happy HNT!

  15. Blogger Jessica 

    happy hnt!!

  16. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Creative ... it looks like a wrinkled set of ... heels (after you read the post.) HHNT

  17. Blogger Stephanie 

    ahhh look at the eyes! awesome!! very impressed. great post.

  18. Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles 

    Man, that wasn't what I thought it was! Nicely done :o) Cheers!

  19. Blogger CheekyMoo 

    I love your HNT. You always make me laugh. I hope you have a great day.

  20. Blogger Michelle 

    LOL THAT was cool!! I was thinking WTF there for a second...LOL

    Happy HNT!!! ;)

  21. Blogger The Funky Bee 

    thank god that wasn't what I thought it was but very clever as usual Lecram! Nicely done. Happy HNT!

  22. Blogger Maverick 

    Hee hee! Love that!

    Happy HNT!

    Stacie

    Spitting in a Wishing Well

  23. Blogger Sasha 

    oh! for a while there i thought... dirty little me. :)

  24. Anonymous Anonymous 

    lmao . brilliant

    happy HNT

  25. Blogger Tish 

    Cute! Happy HNT! :)

  26. Blogger Debi 

    omfg i DO have a gutter mind lol. Good job! Happy HNT!

  27. Blogger Jillian 

    Very creative, Ya had me going!
    Happy HNT!

  28. Blogger lime 

    i love it! even your crap effort is genius! happy HNT!

  29. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What a little trickster you are! I love it and welcome back! Happy HNT!

  30. Blogger Unknown 

    you kill me... lol.. Happy HNT!

  31. Blogger Lelly 

    Nope, sorry cuz...that aint a crap HNT, its witty and creative...as usual! You MUST try harder! :-)
    Happy HNT...good to have you back!

  32. Blogger aughra 

    very nice. There are some fetishists out there who would like those feet better than the prospect of a butt!

  33. Blogger MG 

    LOVE it , as usual...have a great HNT

  34. Blogger The Diva ♥ 

    lmao! i love it happy hnt :)

  35. Blogger SignGurl 

    Creative, but I wasn't thinking butt either. *giggles*

  36. Blogger daisyduke 

    you're right!
    it SO wasn't what I thought it may be!

    HHNT

  37. Blogger Wirthy 

    Very sneeky!

    Happy HNT!

  38. Blogger Beth 

    Heh! Very cool!

    Happy HNT!

  39. Blogger FRITZ 

    Ahhhhh! That's almost as scary as the Halloween HNT! When are you going to build me a monster?

  40. Blogger Robin Alexa 

    Very nice! You tricky guy you.

    You should hook up with Clara cause she does a meen footgina.

  41. Blogger Hoochie Mama 

    LOL! You had me thinking yes... maybe... nooooo! Hehe!

    Happy HNT!

  42. Blogger Muse 

    Consider me fooled. LOL happy HNT!

  43. Blogger NicoleC 

    Yep. You got me!
    Happy HNT!

  44. Blogger Stephanie 

    OMG!! You totally rock!! Cheers to you and welcome back!!

    Happy HNT!!

  45. Blogger Mara 

    Had me going for a minute. Happy HNT

  46. Blogger Naughty K 

    Cute..very cute.
    Happy HNT

  47. Blogger Aisha T. 

    LOL....that was so sweet! Loved the pic (and the moment of HEEEEELLLLLOOOOO!)

  48. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Whoa.. Very Very Tricky Mister! Had me wondering .. "Well.. How did he take that picture.. Mirrors or an Assitant?" Sneeky Pete!

    Gotta give you a 10 for creativity!

    Cheers!

  49. Blogger cmhl 

    haha! you are so clever!

  50. Blogger clara* 

    hey!! what should we call that? feetanus? feetrectum? feettock?

    i'm sorry these aren't as catchy as feetgina. i must be off my game. happy hnt!

  51. Blogger The Village Idiot 

    Heels...yeah Heels is what i guessed the first time!

    Crazy Idea I like it

    Happy HNT form your friendly Neighborhood Idiot Gone TO Pieces!

  52. Blogger Nancy Pants 

    By far the most creative, fantastic HNT I have seen all day!!

    Happy HNT!!!

  53. Blogger Chuck 

    LOL that's damn funny!

  54. Anonymous Anonymous 

    good GAWD man! i though for sure you were showing us some ass. LOL! that was fab.

  55. Blogger Tammy 

    Very creative!!

    Happy HNT!

  56. Blogger Scarlet Traces 

    hey, thats good :) i thought it was something else too!
    happy hnt!

  57. Blogger Scott & Julia 

    Yay, Lecram is back! Woohoo! And you don't pull off crappy too well! Happy HNT!

  58. Blogger Mama Duck 

    Those are some truly happy feet, my friend!

  59. Blogger Miriam 

    YAY! You have feet up too! :)

  60. Blogger Robyn 

    hehe not what I would have guessed, I'm a bit of a perv tho lol =) Happy HNT!

  61. Blogger Amy 

    TRICKSTER!!

    Love it! Happy HNT

  62. Blogger Networkchic 

    I was thinking...that's one wrinkled butt...glad it was your heel instead.

  63. Blogger Miladysa 

    LOL! Ab fab!!! Happy HNT :)

  64. Blogger Grandma Lola 

    Love it! LOL1
    Happy HNT!

  65. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This was fun!

    Wenchy
    http://wenchyshnt.blogdrive.com/

  66. Blogger Randi 

    Tricky! Didn't know WHAT I was in for! haha. Happy HNT.

  67. Blogger Robin 

    Well, you fooled me. Damn, I'm a dirty mind. Damn damn damn.
    Happy HNT.

  68. Blogger KellyKline 

    OMG, I SO thought that was a nutsack.

  69. Blogger Chickie 

    Very creative. I am a much bigger pervert than I thought. Happy HNT!

  70. Blogger onan the bavarian 

    disgustingly funny, brilliant

  71. Blogger Schadeboy 

    Gotta admit, at first I did think, with horror mind you, that I was unexpectedly looking at a man's butt.

    I don't like looking at men's butts. I don't even like looking at my own butt.

    So imagine my extreme relief when I realized I was looking at your ankles!

    Thanks for the laugh, and happy HNT!

  72. Blogger •♥•m•♥• 

    teehee...had me for a minute :)

  73. Blogger Jaxe 

    I actually thought it was two hamsters spooning ;-) HA! ok ok, you got me. Happy hnt Lecram!!!!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters