Half-Nekkid Thursday # 14 - Coat from Tibet


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Damn, blogger was slow tonight! Anyway, it's time for HNT!

The temps are dropping and it's time to pull out my favorite overcoat for the season - my Tibetan Trench. Not sure if they call it that in Tibet... I do though.

This full length wonder is made out of thick tight weave cotton. (yes, it does come in wool as well) I bought it last year from the "Tibet Shop" in San Francisco mainly because:

a.) I figured the Tibetans know a little something about keeping out the cold.
b.) I thought it was really cool!


jedi Posted by Picasa

Oh, and the cool part... a scarf is built into the collar. So, you can wrap it around the neck... or pull it up over your head and go totally Jedi. And even cooler than cool... it only cost $55 ($109 for the wool one.) Sure, I look scary in it... but when don't I? (Oh, I may return with an extravaganza next week.)

For more on this HNT madness visit the Emperor with half his clothes by clicking the nifty button in the sidebar.

HAPPY HNT ALL!


71 Responses to “Half-Nekkid Thursday # 14 - Coat from Tibet”

  1. Blogger Tammy 

    Hmmmmm....I think you look mysterious. I like a mystery.

    Happy HNT!!

  2. Blogger Tammy 

    Looks so very warm.

    Happy HNT!

  3. Blogger Wenchy 

    You look kinda exotic.. all dark and mysterious like.

    Happy HNT. :)

  4. Blogger S 

    Cool jacket! Happy HNT Lecram!

  5. Blogger ... 

    i love hooded things - hooded coats, sweaters, robes, pulling a fucking blanket around my head - i have earned the nickname of OBi wan (sic) among certian drunken spainards... you could join the club =)

    hhnt

  6. Blogger Lee Ann 

    Cool! Happy HNT!

  7. Blogger MomThatsNuts 

    awesome!!! wouldnt want to meet you in a dark alley!!

    Happy HNT

    Mom

  8. Blogger Jessica 

    I need a coat like that here! It's 14 degrees out and snowing!! Happy HNT!!

  9. Blogger Logophile 

    So love that coat!
    Genius
    Happy HNT

  10. Blogger Unknown 

    I wish I had that coat. Our evil landlady, henceforth known as...Madbrood the Frigid name from Evil Name Generator won't fix our damned windows and while the thermostat reads 70 degrees, the 4 layers of thermal and wool I'm wearing disagree with that reading. Plus bitch won't fix our collapsing ceiling. But back to you, Lecram. I bet the Tibetans do know a lot about keeping warm. You surprise me everytime with your vast (albeit creepy) knowledge about all things- I'm so glad that this blogger thing exists and that I (cyberwise anyway) know you. Blessed be, man!

  11. Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles 

    It's funny - Os hasn't activated his comments and we're still up early and checking each other out! You look as if you're about to tell a secret :o) Cheers & stay warm!

  12. Blogger Blondage 

    That is totally cool.

  13. Blogger Robin 

    My son (who should be in bed right now) just peeked over my shoulder and said, "Is that Criss Angel's blog?"
    hee hee
    HHNT.

  14. Blogger Schadeboy 

    Hey, that's cool. I love trench coats. But ones that you can also be a Jedi in are the best.

    Happy HNT!

  15. Blogger Belly 

    That is SO jedi! I love it and am also now coveting it....

    Happy HNT!:D

  16. Blogger MightyLambchop 

    I dig the Jedi look.
    Happy HNT!

  17. Blogger Blondie... 

    I love the Star Wars series!!

    You have beautiful hair too.

    Happy HNT!

  18. Blogger Bsoholic 

    Use the force!

    Happy HNT :)

  19. Blogger Butterfly 

    Very snug looking!

    Happy HNT!

  20. Blogger The Funky Bee 

    Great Shot Lecram~ HAPPY HNT!!!

  21. Blogger Maverick 

    That does look scary/cool Mr. Jedi! Happy HNT!

    Spitting in a Wishing Well

  22. Blogger MamaKBear 

    That's an awesome trench! Looks so warm! Happy HNT!

  23. Blogger Aisha T. 

    Go Jedi! GO JEDI! Loved it!

  24. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Come to the dark side ... Lecram. OK so it doesn't have the same impact but the jacket is bad-ass! HHNT

  25. Blogger lime 

    very cool coat and i like how you are modelling it. happy HNT!

  26. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I love that coat! Now I have to get one. =)

  27. Blogger Just Brian 

    Very cool pic. You look like the wise Oracle. Happy HNT

  28. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I always love your HNTs. Thanks for always sharing your creativity.

  29. Blogger Sasha 

    ooooh... jedi indeed. a SEXY jedi with all that black hair... :)

  30. Blogger Shannin 

    that IS cool... and you look EXACTLY like a guy i went to high school with... my eyes hurt i just stared at my screen so long... anyway.. .hhnt! :)

  31. Blogger onan the bavarian 

    The built-in hood is something I could really use. The only ones I've ever found are man-made fibres.

    I'll be back to see next week's extravanza.

    PS - Looks like you've made quite an impression on shannin.

  32. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Nice shot for December... looks very cozy under you coat...

  33. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ohhh Very Groovy! Happy HNT!

  34. Blogger aughra 

    The force is strong with this one.

    Love it.

    Happy HNT my dear.

  35. Anonymous Anonymous 

    No Yoda here! HHNT! Kewl coat!

  36. Blogger Natalia 

    Ahhh very intriguing indeed :)

    -N

  37. Blogger Chick 

    Wow...you look very theatrical...I'd keep it & walk around all mysterious & moody.

    Happy HNT.

  38. Blogger Shauna 

    Very jedi!

  39. Blogger Muse 

    Love it!! Happy HNT!

  40. Blogger Mark Leslie 

    Wait a minute, I thought YOU were the Emperor when I saw this shot. Now I'm confused. :) Happy HNT

  41. Blogger Happy Hiker 

    May the force be with you! Happy HNT!

  42. Blogger Stephanie 

    Great picture!! I just love the look in your eye! Mysterious and sexy! Happy HNT & cheers to you!!

  43. Blogger daisyduke 

    's the same thing with Chinese food. Do the Chinese refer to it as such??
    Love the TT!

    HHNT

  44. Blogger warcrygirl 

    Ooooo, I love it! And why do I not have you linked at my site? Because I'm bad, that's why.

    Happy HNT!

  45. Blogger Hoochie Mama 

    Very cool coat!

    Happy HNT!

  46. Blogger White Light 

    i was thinking more like brooding monk ??? :) happy HNT !

  47. Blogger finally forgiving 

    you look all mysterious and stuff! I like! happy hnt!

  48. Blogger CozyMama 

    hhnt

  49. Blogger bricotrout 

    there are some tibetan monks who are focused enough to control their body temperature. they have been observed scientifically staying out all night in sub zero temps on muntian tops meditating in only regular clothes while keeping a healthy 98.6.
    and 'jedi' was my forst thought too. cheers

  50. Blogger Lola 

    what is with you people in CA and TX thinking it's cold? Lol... cool coat... you'd still freeze up here in it though!

  51. Blogger Calvin 

    that does look pretty warm! :-)

  52. Blogger Lelly 

    5 things I know about Lecram...since reading his blog

    1.)He lives in Fresno with my auntie
    2.)He's younger than me! (and I always thought he was a bit older when we were kids!)
    3.)His Father was an inspiration
    4.)He likes 'burning meat' a LOT.
    5.)He does the most awesome HNT's!

    Happy HNT Obi Wan!

  53. Blogger The Village Idiot 

    Talk to the hand.....I like that overcoat..is the shop online?

    Happy HNT

  54. Blogger delete 

    You look very mysterious...hot!

    Happy HNT!

  55. Blogger Mara 

    Definetly 'sith' ish.... as my little nephew would say... Aunt Mara.. him looks like da Dark Mole!

    Happy HNT

  56. Blogger CyberWarlock 

    I actually have a very similar photo of myself where I was trying to look like Anakin in the scene on the lava planet, which is I think what you were going for as well. Very cool. Happy HNT! :)

  57. Blogger Jillian 

    Awesome photo!!

    Happy HNT!!

  58. Blogger Alice 

    happy hnt! very jedi, yes. you WILL... join the ranks of HNT... *finger waggle*

  59. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You are so set for winter!

  60. Blogger Still Searching... 

    What an interesting HNT...great pic!

  61. Blogger Misha 

    I was going to try and be funny, like saying, "May the warmth be with you..." but I cringed just typing it. :)

    Love the pic!

  62. Blogger clara* 

    looks very warm! like if the undertaker became a jedi. very nice. happy hnt!

  63. Blogger Mama Duck 

    I need me one of those up here in The Land of Snow and Cheese.

    The Kept Woman

  64. Blogger Robin Alexa 

    Nope not scary...cool, with a side of funny. :)

  65. Blogger TiffaneyC 

    Dark and handsome..very nice :)

  66. Blogger deconstructionist 

    May the nekkidness be with you. Happy HNT!

  67. Blogger BTExpress 

    Yeah, you do look scary. Man, you could so play Dracula in that.

  68. Blogger Beth 

    Cool shot!

    HHNT

  69. Blogger Tish 

    Great pic! But why am I now picturing you as the Grim Reaper? *LOL* Don't come knocking on my door! ;) Happy HNT!

  70. Blogger Shay 

    Ooo! I like the scarf built in feature

    But I don't know if cotton would cut it up here. *brrrrrr*

  71. Blogger Heather 

    best lookin Jedi I ever saw! Stay warm! HHNT!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters