Half-Nekkid Thursday # 13 - another try


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Still on the quest for a quick & crappy HNT post... I submit this. This is only because Lelly said my last effort was "witty & creative... as usual." So, this week... not tricks! Just a plain old picture. I'm posting this one only because I was rapsodizing about my new trimmer a few posts ago. My last trim was 2 days ago and I actually got hit on twice today in a span of 5 minutes. Hmm... I can't help but think this trimming thing is actually working!

O.K. perhaps I won't let you off that easily. You get to participate in a poll! I've been toying with the idea of coloring my face fungus. The grey is coming in... which I don't mind. It's just at that funky stage where the the whiskers on my upper lip can look like I snotted all over it. So, you get to decide on the poll below.

If you're wondering what this HNT madness is all about... click the nifty button in the sidebar! HAPPY HNT TO ALL!







Should Lecram color his "face fungus"?
By all means YES!
Fuck NO!
I really don't care what he does with his bloody beard!


  

Free polls from Pollhost.com


71 Responses to “Half-Nekkid Thursday # 13 - another try”

  1. Blogger Unknown 

    ...what ever floats your boat! lol

    Happy HNT

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Well.. I love the grey bits in between. :)

    Happy HNT!

    Wenchy.
    http://wenchyshnt.blogdrive.com/

  3. Blogger Lee Ann 

    You look sophisticated! Very nice! Happy HNT!

  4. Blogger Belly 

    Well it does not look snotted to me. And I like the trimming.

    Happy HNT!

  5. Blogger Unknown 

    happy hnt!

  6. Blogger Natalia 

    Grey looks good on some people... :)

    -N

  7. Blogger Robin 

    My hubs has the salt n' pepper thing going on, and I think it's sexy as hell.

    HHNT.

  8. Blogger Schadeboy 

    Speaking from a guy's perspective, I think the grey looks distinctive. It's distinguishing. However, if you look like you've got a permanent snot dribble, then I would suggest coloring at least the 'stache.

    Happy HNT!

  9. Blogger Logophile 

    snot~bad,
    salt and pepper~good,
    you make the call!
    Happy HNT!

  10. Blogger lime 

    definitely stay natural. be who you are. happy HNT!

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 

    im SO impressed! :) where did you learn indonesian? thanks for the comment and happy hnt! :))

  12. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I have never seen a natural looking dyed beard.Sticks out like a sore thumb. I'd leave it. I personally have a dirty blonde 'stache with a dark beard. It looks like an old wino, but it's mine! HHNT

  13. Blogger Blondie... 

    I think the salt & pepper thing is hot. Keep it! :-)

    Happy HNT!!

  14. Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles 

    My Baby has the salt n' pepper thing goin' too. It's distinguished... you've earned it... wear it proudly! Cheers and happy HNT!

  15. Blogger CheekyMoo 

    I think it's a secret ballot so I'm not saying!! But love the shot. :-) Happy HNT!

  16. Blogger •♥•m•♥• 

    I ssy just clean it up with a little trimming....leave the B&W,,,,HHNT ...M

  17. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Interesting a poll and picture. Go with what you want on the color.

  18. Blogger Danielle 

    great shot. lots of personality. i too and a salt and pepper fan. hhnt.

  19. Blogger just.a.girl 

    i voted! happy HNT!

  20. Blogger Sasha 

    the asian in you shows even if it's just half a face :) and thanks for the bday greeting... and hey, SEA Games are on! :)

  21. Blogger Jessica 

    happy hnt from the eskimo

  22. Blogger Marie 

    I like the facial hair. :)

    Happy HNT!

  23. Blogger Zoe 

    either way, it's nice as it is... maybe you should go blue?

    happy HNT and thank you for dropping by my pad
    ;-)

  24. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I dunno .. I kind of think gray is sexy . but that's just me :P

    Happy HNT!

  25. Blogger Tish 

    Very nice!! Happy HNT!

  26. Blogger MamaKBear 

    I like the grey!
    Happy HNT!

  27. Blogger Scarlet Traces 

    i like the grey as well :)
    but you should go with what you really feel i guess.
    happy hnt!

  28. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I voted Fuck No. I have a preference for mature men, don't like them too young looking anyway... Give me the sexy Sean Connrey beard anyday!

    Happy HNT and thanks for dropping by! Looks like we both focused on the same zone today (Well, mine isn't as hairy lol).

    Annette

  29. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I reckon keep it like it is. the grey looks distiguished. Nice pic. Happy HNT

  30. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ohh facial hair. Me likes. And I voted... no coloring, salt & pepper is sexy!
    Happy HNT

  31. Blogger Butterfly 

    Nice pic!

    Distinguished looking.

    Happy HNT!

  32. Blogger Heather 

    sorry hon, but that isn't very crappy. I quite like it ;)

    And keep the grey, makes you look distinquished and sexy.

  33. Blogger Lelly 

    I voted yes Cuz, but only cos I thought it would be cool if you dyed the 'salt' bits a funky colour...like purple or bright red (or, maybe not?!)
    We got the 'nunis' mouth in common, eh!
    Happy HNT!

  34. Blogger Shauna 

    The face fungus is perfect just the way it is.

    Cheers!

  35. Blogger Lavinia 

    Why do I want to rub my cheek against that? (woo get your minds out of the gutter)

    Happy HNT:)

  36. Blogger KFarmer 

    great beard- no coloring please :)

  37. Blogger Tammy 

    I think the grey is sexy.
    Happy HNT!

  38. Blogger SignGurl 

    Love a man with a beard.

    Happy HNT!

  39. Blogger Scott & Julia 

    I love the clean-shaven look, but if you do keep the beard, I would say leave it like it is. It adds character! Happy HNT!

  40. Blogger warcrygirl 

    I voted 'I don't care', either way you'll still look good. ;) Happy HNT!

  41. Blogger aughra 

    I voted FUCK NO! I like it grey.

    Good on ya, with the hitting on. Woo hoo.

  42. Blogger CozyMama 

    happy hnt

  43. Blogger Hoochie Mama 

    Great "normal" pic! LOL!

    Happy HNT!

  44. Blogger Robin Alexa 

    Leave it the way it is Lecram, it's distinguished. :)

  45. Blogger finally forgiving 

    I like the grey, but I think that's only because I have a penchant for older, distinguished gentlenmen...


    Happy HNT!

  46. Blogger Beth 

    NO! It looks nice!

    HHNT!

  47. Blogger MG 

    I think it's sexy.... glad to see I'm in the majority... FUCK NO!

    Happy HNT

  48. Blogger Naughty K 

    My, what sexy lips you have my dear.
    Happy HNT

  49. Blogger Stephanie 

    I like it but if you're unhappy with the color - fix it! Happy HNT!!

  50. Blogger S 

    NO!!! DO NOT color your beard. thats so gay!! Unless, of course, you are gay! Then that would be ok.....j/k...do what you want! Its your face....Hair dye though, is NOT good for you!

    Happy HNT!

  51. Blogger Wirthy 

    I like the snotty look.

    Happy HNT!

  52. Blogger Happy Hiker 

    Midnight blue! If not that color, than no color at all. Happy HNT

  53. Blogger Bsoholic 

    Ha! You were right, that IS quite the opposite of the direction I went with. I look awefully silly though if I let mine grow out.

    Happy HNT :)

  54. Blogger The Lily 

    It's fuzzy. I want to pet it.

  55. Blogger madgirl 

    i like your face fungus as is. very distinguished :)

  56. Blogger Blondage 

    I love the grey. Don't change it!!!

    Happy HNT!

  57. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Furry TNT!

  58. Blogger Mara 

    I think the gray is very distinguishing.. however... if one were to liken it to snot every time one saw it then I would suppose it would be best to make it go away.

    Happy HNT

  59. Blogger Carlyjayjay 

    Feel free to colour for now, Lecram, but when more grey comes in, leave it be! Full-on salt and pepper is good. :)

  60. Blogger Mama Duck 

    Very sexy in that George Clooney sort of way...sigh...

  61. Blogger clara* 

    i voted yes to dye the face fungus. but it should be something festive. like red or green. and tie a jingle bell in there. how awesome would THAT be?!?


    happy hnt doll.

  62. Blogger Aisha T. 

    Interesting shot! Coloring it may be high maintainence.

  63. Blogger cmhl 

    I like the face fungus!

  64. Blogger Dave Morris 

    I think nature's color job is best, leave it!

    Happy HNT.

  65. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Natural is where it's at! HHNT! ;)

  66. Blogger The Village Idiot 

    That's a fungus?

    Happy HNT!
    the idiot

  67. Blogger Chickie 

    If you string beads in the face fungus it can detract from the part that you don't want looked at. Shiny blue beads...

    Happy HNT!

  68. Blogger Chick 

    Nice.

    & the no's have it.

    don't do it.

    Happy HNT.

  69. Blogger MightyLambchop 

    Your lips are nice.
    Happy belated HNT.
    (No post from me because Blogger isn't letting me. Boo. Hiss.)

  70. Blogger Jaxe 

    YES! I'm not the only one with grey hairs in my beard ;-) Makes us distinguished, eh? happy hnt

  71. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Great blog. In case you care to know, I was searching for horse classifieds and your blog came up. I am glad I found it though. HorseLover


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters