Half-Nekkid Thursday # 7


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Decided not to post a musical one this week. However, I'm still keeping within the theatrical tone. Think of it as a lame form of "shadow puppetry" - with live bodies... sort of.

Posting early as there is "Back To School Night" and an early call tomorrow.

Before I go on... if you need to know what HNT is all about... click the nifty button. You will also find a blogroll there ( the Great Osbasso's blog ) of others participating in Half-Nekkid Thursday.
HNTbutton
Now back to our original programming.

HNT with Shades, Cigs, F-M Shorts on Asphalt

I was somewhat at a loss this week as to what I would post for HNT. The only Monty Python song I had left to use was "Every Sperm Is Sacred" ... and that would be a challenging one to keep tasteful. (but if you really need a song to read the rest of this... click the link.) So, I thought I'd go a different route. Pulled my hair back. Whipped out the camera and this is what I got today. Some are just titles... some have stories... sort of.
SHADES IN THE SHADE



UNSTAMPED CIG ON THE GROUND

An old habit that I'm trying to break. I am making headway though... but it's a bitch. And I'll probably be a big one once I completely give it up.

The shadow does look like a smokin stork, doesn't it?

WORLD FAMOUS FUCK-ME SHORTS

These shorts were given to me by my cousin KN who was on the Malaysian Field Hockey Team in the 1984 LA Olympics. In fact, he gave them to me after the games when he came to visit.

He told me. "Wear them well... I've scored winning goals in them." I can personally attest to that as I did go down to LA to watch him play. Over the years, I've also discovered that the "winning goals" he scored were not limited to field hockey.

PUT TOGETHER AND FLAT - SHAKEN NOT STIRRED
There is something about that particular pair of shorts. They have certainly earned their moniker. Enuff said. I don't wear them anymore. Perhaps that's just as well... especially for this post.

OK... pretty lame HNT this time... but I'm just too distracted about going up to SF this weekend for the Fringe Festival. That is going to be a total blast! If you are still jonesin' for a story... check out my latest Picture Daze post.

Oh, since you are here... my friend VERT has inadvertently posted a hnt that involves acupuncture. Also, my workmate JT may be posting one too.

So, do visit them and spread the HNT love!

SEE YA WHEN I GET BACK!


47 Responses to “Half-Nekkid Thursday # 7”

  1. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    great HNT. but it's spelled ass-fault as in where my head is most of the time.

  2. Blogger BTExpress 

    OMG, this is SO good. You had a great idea here!

  3. Blogger cmhl 

    very nice!!! and I love the goal-scoring shorts!! haha.

  4. Blogger aughra 

    These are great! I love your HNT entries so much.

  5. Blogger min 

    Haha! Shadow nekkidity! Too much!

    And wow, we (NYC) just had a Fringe Festival a few weeks ago as well but sadly I was only able to watch one play. Tix sold out so quickly!

  6. Blogger Belly 

    Even without music a kick-ass post, thanks!

    Happy HNT!

  7. Blogger Margaret 

    too cool... :)

    peace...

  8. Blogger Tish 

    LOL! These photos are great! I'm sure they will be on my list of favorite HNT's for the week. Watch for the post tomorrow. ;) Happy HNT! :)

  9. Blogger ... 

    lame?! that was kick ass... a man never looked so good in shorty shorts as shadow man does!
    happy hnt!

    my word is hhuln - thought it fit somehow

  10. Blogger Unknown 

    Great Pics..Too funny. Happy HNT!!

  11. Blogger HS 

    LOL...I love it! very well done! Very creative! (as always)

  12. Blogger Southern Sweetheart 

    This is great!!!! I never would have thought of something like this!!! love it dude! Happy HNT!

  13. Anonymous Anonymous 

    this made me laugh so hard! .. great shorts .. on and off :)

  14. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Dude! You just keep on raising the creative bar around here.

    Great post.

  15. Blogger Osbasso 

    Damned if you're not one of the more inventive and creative amongst us! Great pics!

  16. Blogger Lavinia 

    Awesome, awesome HNTs. Very funny and creative^_^. Thanks for stopping by mine.

    Happy HNT!

  17. Blogger Lelly 

    I really like shadows, particularly when the sun is low...makes my stubby lil legs look really loooong!:-) Great post and idea as usual Cuz, is KN my cousin too? Whose child is he? Enjoy SF!

  18. Blogger CheekyMoo 

    This is hilarious and creative. Love the shorts! Happy HNT!

  19. Blogger Wenchy 

    VERY creative. Loved it. :o)

  20. Blogger Unknown 

    That is way too cool... way to go!!!

  21. Blogger Stephanie 

    Very cool!!! Wow!! Happy HNT!!!

  22. Blogger White Light 

    I am astounded and at a creative loss... fantabulous as usual :)

  23. Blogger techymike 

    Very creative indeed. Nicely done.

    happy HNT!
    -Mike

  24. Blogger Robin Alexa 

    I LOVE the shadow with shorts one!!!! HOW COOL! Happy HNT!

  25. Blogger ~art 

    imaginative! love it

  26. Blogger KFarmer 

    very creative! and the shadow knows..

  27. Blogger Tim 

    very creative. well done.

  28. Blogger Tiger 

    This is completely awesome! :D

  29. Blogger Bsoholic 

    That's the coolest thing I've ever seen!

  30. Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess 

    very creative! great pics.
    happy hnt!

  31. Blogger katehopeeden 

    I love the last pic!
    Happy HNT!
    ~K

  32. Blogger Heather 

    Lecram! You are a brilliant man. This was so creative! Great job!

    Happy HNT!

  33. Blogger Jess 

    i think the last one is the best!
    happy HNT!

  34. Blogger Elizabeth 

    that is absolutely awesome, what a brilliant idea. now if I had my camera I'd go do it myself right now!

  35. Blogger Chick 

    Oh...I love the creativity here...so cool.

  36. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i absolutely love this hnt! so bloody original and cool! dig it!

  37. Blogger sdk 

    I love your creativity!

    Happy HNT!

    sdk

  38. Blogger just.a.girl 

    one of these days they'll let us use gene therapy.. and i'll get a gene for creativity.. care to donate? :)

  39. Blogger Marianna 

    You are so creative! I love it!

    Happy HNT to us all ~
    M~

  40. Blogger *** 

    Oh my gosh...that has got to be the most original HNT yet! Completely hilarious...love the shorts!

  41. Blogger Tequila Red 

    This is my favorite thing I've seen today.

  42. Blogger Spinning Girl 

    hearty applause from the mezzanine!

  43. Blogger Robin 

    Wow...that's extremely clever! Great HNT!

  44. Blogger AMS 

    deadly!!!

  45. Blogger Miss Kyla 

    brilliant...

  46. Anonymous Anonymous 

    this is really fucking cool. oh, i emailed you!!!

  47. Blogger Cece Martinez 

    Personally?
    I LOVE this HNT. LOVE IT!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters