HNT # 10 - Half-Nekkid Chef


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, looks like this may be the last HNT I do on a regular basis... I may come back every other week if possible. This is my busy time of year and I have 2 new plays to complete before the end of ther month. Plus there is the Rogue Festival to work on.

Oh... what is HNT? Click the nifty button and see...

45113638_202b79dc11

BTW if you are a performer or artist type... go here! We are accepting applications NOW! (See, how I'm working even here?)

So, tonight I decided to dish up something special... theatre... and performance. Consider it my "I'll see you sometime soon" gift to you... just to hold you over. Don't be shy to come by and visit though. :)

Yes, there is a soundtrack to this one as well... so make sure your speakers are turned on!


3 Responses to “HNT # 10 - Half-Nekkid Chef”

  1. Blogger airplanejayne 

    in my best, dusky/husky Mae West:

    "Is that a potato in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"


    :)
    APj

  2. Blogger sands of time 

    Hey thats pretty cool.Liked your HNT contribution for today.You visited my photo blog earlier.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    lol... I LOVED that ! Happy HNT!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a
    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3



Counter
Web Site Counters