The Last Squirrel Post... maybe


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Scary Squirrel Man Posted by Hello


12 Responses to “The Last Squirrel Post... maybe”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    oooooo! How adorable!

  2. Blogger jade ed girl 

    I've seen this look on the dance floor! It usually comes with a cute butt wiggle though.

  3. Blogger airplanejayne 

    Oh!...so THAT'S why this squirrel looks so familiar....
    But seriously, you might want to steer clear of the squirrels; it's looking like they might be spying on you.

  4. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Yeah, my legal representation has informed me that the League Against Squirrel Slander has tagged me. I'm quitting the squirrel posts stop now! ... maybe.

  5. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    this is not amusing. except for the "adorable" post. that was okay. but i find it enexcusable that someone i know would satirize me in such a way. i know i would neve be so crass on dyerama.com.

  6. Blogger lecram sinun 

    yeah, right buddy.

  7. Blogger jade ed girl 

    Could Scary Squirrel Man possibly have posted the Anonymous "Adorable" blog himself?
    Besides I made the required reference to your great tushy.

  8. Blogger airplanejayne 

    I think you may be right about the self posted adorable part - especially after the shameless self plugging of dyerama.... I say post more....see what Squirrel Man does...

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    errrr.....no, I exist, an independent entity with no relation to squirrel man.

  10. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    but you could have a relation to Squirrel man...if you play it right. it's public that i have a great, wiggly tushy...i mean 'great' as in 'cute', not as in 'large land mass'. as for those of you who would mock me i have just this to say: plplplplplplpl!!!

  11. Blogger Lelly 

    Hi Cuz
    you have very some very odd mates!('cute'??? I think not! 'Hirsuit' more like!)
    I have a chum who looks just like your 'scarey squirrel man' only his thing aint rodents...(there's a joke there somewhere...only you might find it offensive!)...its brightly coloured Hawaiaan stylee shirts, and hats. Hence he's known as either 'Steve the shirt' or (you've guessed it!) 'Steve the hat'. Fascinating, eh!
    BTW I left a message under April 14th....not sure if you check old postings??
    TTFN

  12. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Hey Cuz,
    Grest to have you on the Blog!

    Hah! Scary Squirrel Man... you're now getting punked by my relatives in the UK!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters