The Trike Shop CD release Party


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The Trike Shop, Thereminman's pop project celebrated the release of their latest "Pop Songs & Kyries" at Club Fred last night. A good boost of PR and a great story in the local rag brought the crowds in.

The evening started off with 2AM Orchestra another fab local band with a great sound. Magill & Schaffer followed up with a duo set of more originals. Then, the main event with Thereminman and gang. And yes... the instrument was featured on stage for several tunes including a spooky SiFi version of "Brazil." Those masters of surf The Neptunes then closed out the night.

Then I hit the sack because I did yard work all day (Yea, I tried out my new electric mower.)
Pics of the evening below.

Thereminman on guitar with said theremin lurking top left of the picture. Posted by Hello


5 Responses to “The Trike Shop CD release Party”

  1. Blogger Lelly 

    Hey Cuz you been pretty busy on the ol' blog front lately! And on the social front by the looks of things! I LOVE that pic of the guy trying to kill flies with a staple gun!(left comment there too)
    My dopey blog mate Mince Pie (now known as blitheringblog) has abandoned his previous blog and has a new one at http://blitheringblogs.blogspot.com/

    He has a a piece about window blinds and writing plays (well comedy sketches) with a reference to you at the end. Your comments would be appreciated I'm sure!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Nice axe! Can I have it please!!!????

  3. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Yeah Cuz,
    Been getting out again... now that my brain is back in action.

    Checked out your friend (The Blith formally known as Mince Pie...) and left a comment there.

  4. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Kien... thought you'd get that "wanting look" in your eye when I posted the pic... much the same look I caught when you tried out that very axe last year.

  5. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Can you still get slushies at 7/11?


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters