Dank & Dreary


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Its rainy and wet and overcast in the Big "No". From all the reports we can expect more of the same over the next few days. This is not normal for the month of May. It's usually sunny with the temp in the mid-80's. This whole season has been pretty strange on the weather front.

Tonight is Art Hop & Cinco de Mayo - a double header. Paint and cactus juice? The galleries should be hoppin and buzzin with food and booze. I'm planning on going... missed the last one due to the farce of "open house" at work. For those of you in the area who are considering this "progressive drunkfest with visual aids" check out the famous listing of activities. I'll be out there... maybe you can pull me out of a ditch.

Watched "Revelations" last night. Actually, I've been following it since it began 3 weeks ago. The production values are good and the story is worth checking out. Probably the best "doom and gloom" on network TV.


2 Responses to “Dank & Dreary”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    The weather has been pretty bonkers here too. Yesterday was colder than cool and windier than slightly breezy. Tonight it's gonna drop to 6 degrees centigrade.

    Would the French join in the festivities?

  2. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    but remember last year at this time? the temp was in the triple digits farenheit and we were very unhappy. so, a very mild beginning to may is okay by me. in two months we'll be screaming for a little rain...but maybe not an inch and a half like we got yesterday.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters