post HNT # 8


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



UPDATE: Tish voted for my HNT post as her favorite this week! You are too kind dear. Also first runner-up from FatMike. Not too shabby, huh?

Once again, thank you all for visiting and for your wonderful comments. The trip to SF must have really creatively refreshed me more than I expected. Not sure if I can top this one... but I'll give it the ole shot though. This one took all of an hour and a half (including photo shoots and photoshopping, etc) from write to post. Some of you enquired about the tune that was used. Stanley Jordan playing "Freddie Freeloader" - a great Miles Davis piece. Come on back and visit soon... I should have a new Picture Daze post this weekend.


4 Responses to “post HNT # 8”

  1. Blogger lime 

    just checked you out after noticing your comment on mine. loved it!!! and thanks for the comment

  2. Blogger KFarmer 

    I have that Miles Davis CD and a few Stanley Jordon- It's nice to know a few others in this world enjoy GOOD music. Have a great week-end & CHEERS!

  3. Blogger Memphis 

    My job has apparently caught on to HNT. All photos are BLOCKED. Everywhere I go, I try to check out the hot women, only to be denied. This is a pisser. ARGH!!!

    Anyway, happy HNT!

  4. Blogger airplanejayne 

    --as the # of comments on your HNT post is perfect the way it is....

    fantastic post!!!! I think the play-right (heh-heh) has awoken!!!

    :)


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters