post HNT # 9, Rogue This & I'll be a Malaysian monkey!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wow! Thanks to all of you who came by for HNT this week and leaving your kind comments. I really wasn't sure if I was going to be able to post this week as my schedule was looking pretty booked. But. alas... I managed to "frankenstein" some of my earlier HNT posts to cobble together this one. (It was also a sly way to provide you with chance to check those out if you hadn't already.) Once again, thanks for coming by and please visit again soon. I should be posting a new edition of Picture Daze sometime this weekend.

ANNOUNCEMENT: For you performer and artists types - the ROGUE PERFORMANCE FESTIVAL is accepting applications for the 2006 fest starting TODAY! Yes, I'm afraid the rumors are true... I am one of those demented nutzoids who started this insane tomfoolery 5 years ago... and is now stuck running it even though I've been trying to palm it off to someone else. (BTW this is going to soon limit my participation in HNT. Go ahead... breathe that sigh of relief.) So, please make my life worthwhile and APPLY, dammit!

And on to something else...

Last night I was checking comments on a previous post on this blog and I came across this:
  • Congratulations! Your site has been reviewed by Malaysia Business and Consumer website http://www.isnin.com for your site to be included at the web directory.
HUH?!!! WTF?!!! Looks like I may have to sign up for the witness protection program one more time. Oh well.


6 Responses to “post HNT # 9, Rogue This & I'll be a Malaysian monkey!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    holy shit... big brother is *watching* you. HA!

    i wasn't able to comment yesterday cause blogger was down for a while... but your HNT was fucking phenominal. what is it exactly about circus music that gives me the willies? anyway, good show old chap! ::wink:: xo!

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Ms. Bees - Thanks for the stop by... and making the effort to comment. :)

    Yeah, that "Malaysian/Business-Consumer" comment got my knickers in a knot.

    And for circus music - I think it's the visuals associated with it... those scary, insane, fucking clowns!

  3. Blogger The Diva ♥ 

    oh wow thats scary they r watching u! is it big bro or the aliens, im hoping its the aliens :)

  4. Blogger Mustang 

    Damn inscrutible sneaky-ass asian-types did that to ya' buddy! Gotta watch for them little folks, and for people from Arkansas..who were originally so stupid they called it Theirkansas first.

    Cool circus music..makes clowns seem all that more..sinister...

    M

  5. Blogger lecram sinun 

    blue1aqua1, Jenny, Mustang - I actually checked out the site and it's still being constructed. I'm not worried about it... couldn't find a catagory that my blog could fit in.

  6. Blogger airplanejayne 

    wow - Malaysian govt thinks you're legit.

    2 legit 2 quit.

    couldn't resist it!
    :)
    APj


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters