post HNT # 10


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Once again, a big thank you to all of you who stopped by... and especially those of you who left such generous comments! As stated earlier, my 10th HNT would be my last regular (weekly) one. I will however be back perhaps on a bi-weekly basis... so, it's not like I'm going away forever. Besides, I'll come back as a lurker if nothing else.

Thank you also to those of you who wished me well. Please know that those wishes will transform into energy that I will be able to use in my wacky endeavors. My mistress (work) will be getting more demanding of my time and energy as these 6 months go by... and that energy will come in handy.

A big Thank You to the mighty Emperor Osbasso for creating HNT! You are more deserving of the title than you know. You have created a fun and often illuminating weekly event. Not only have I learned much about this wonderful and crazy group of bloggers... it has also afforded me the opportunity to rediscover my own creative muse. You rock, Os!

To all of you... do come by to visit. I will continue blogging (perhaps not everyday) and company (through comments) is always fun to have. I will continue my Picture Daze project... but more importantly, you will be able to share in my attempt at a new creation. (Will probably be the first play I would have written in 5 years.) There is a show that I have been meaning to write for years with the working title, "Lies my father told me" that I have decided to develop through postings on this blog. So, stop by and say hello!

cheers!
lecram

p.s. If you try the recipe I posted with this HNT... come by and let me know how you liked it.


9 Responses to “post HNT # 10”

  1. Blogger Cindy-Lou 

    Best of luck with your show idea. I'll be by to see how it's going.

  2. Blogger KFarmer 

    best of luck to you bloggy friend, and please have some fun while you're at it!

  3. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Cindy-Lou, thereminman, KFarmer, Paul - Thanks again for all your well wishes. Like I said, I'll still be around... just not as active on the blog and HNT as I was.

    kfarmer - the act of creation is always fun for me! :)

    paul - Glad you tried it... and glad you liked it. That dish is one of my favorites. Cheers, mate!

    All of you - don't be strangers... come back and visit soon! :) :)

  4. Blogger Mara 

    Good Luck!! Don't forget us.. especially for the Thursday peep show.. even if you don't post.

    ::smooches::
    mara

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    so will "Lies" be a comedy or tragedy? enquiring minds want to know...

  6. Blogger lecram sinun 

    awaterpixie - I will definately be around.

    marypoppins/privateeye - just taking a break.

    ms.bees - "lies" will be a little of everything... mostly I hope it will be good.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    well.....good luck to u and happy hnt!

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    thanks for the lurking... stop by anytime :D

  9. Blogger lecram sinun 

    addict - These are exciting times indeed. :)

    Mitzzee - Thanks!

    Just Thinking - pleasure was mine.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters