Another day in the pool of mud.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The Scary Squirrel Man picture has gotten more comments than anything here yet. Glad you guys are having a good time.

Work as been a wash the last couple of days. With all the testing thats going on there has been no need for lesson planning... which is just fine with me.

I began looking at my plays yesterday. Editing them for posting on my website. I discovered that The Dramatic Exchange is down. Too bad. It was a pretty good resource for original plays. I had about 5 of my plays posted there over the years and got quite a few productions by various companies from around the globe out of those postings. Hopefully my site will do some business for me in the royalty department. Perhaps I'll open it up for other playwrights as well.


7 Responses to “Another day in the pool of mud.”

  1. Blogger airplanejayne 

    hey - we're doing our testing next week - so I won't have to plan lessons then. And if we can possibly get your kids over here for a day in May, there's another day I (and you also) won't have to plan for. Told the kids there's only 30 school days left....not that I'm counting!

    re squirrel man: butteasing squirrels is fun

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Cool Airplanejane.

    I'll call you soon and set up something for the kids.

  3. Blogger Lelly 

    Off at a slight tangent from this 'thread' (is that the right term?)you might be intrested to know that my home city also has a yearly festival and fringe festival have a look at:

    http://www.brighton-festival.org.uk/

    and

    http://www.brightonfestivalfringe.org.uk/

    If you want to know more!

    By the way if your puzzled by the photo of the girl having her hair cut on the fringe link, 'fringe'is what we call what you call 'bangs'...or did you know that already?

  4. Blogger Lelly 

    P.S. UKCuz is now Lelly, OK Lecram?

  5. Blogger lecram sinun 

    lelly,

    Yeah... I know. (we have it linked on our "festivals" page on the Rogue site.)In fact, one of the performers we had here this year is returning to the Brighton Fringe this year. His name is Baba Brinkman from Canada and he does a show titled "Rap Canterbury Tales." Its actually pretty cool. If you happen to catch his show... chat him up and tell him you're my cuz. It'll freak him out.

  6. Blogger Lelly 

    Cool!
    PS I've got a Blog site now its
    http://lellylellylemonjelly.blogspot.com/
    See what you've done! I have earned NO MONEY AT ALL today thanks to you! :-)
    Very exciting - had 1 posting already, realise now that its from your mate Kien..he has EXACTLY same birthday as me AND was born in my home city...toooo spooky!

  7. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Yeah, Kien is an uber-mate who went to school with me in Malaysia. A super-cool musician... we reconnected about 4 years ago and he has now done the Rogue 2 years in a row. Hopefully you guys will actually meet in person soon.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters