E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Students developing their "found object puppetry" piece Posted by Hello


4 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Lelly 

    I don't believe those are 'found' objects...unless they 'found' them in the local hardware shop! :-)
    Stuff looks far too hygenic...the sieve should have several holes and bits of old food stuck to it and the mop-head hairballs and cat-sick! (well that's what mine look like anyway!)

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Actually, most of the items were found at the 99 cent store.

    The pic is actually the original one they developed. They "redeveloped" the show 5 weeks before the last Rogue and came out with a critically aclaimed piece which was picked by the local press as one of the top 5 shows in the festival... Kien was also on that list.

  3. Blogger airplanejayne 

    oh my gosh! What a clever bunch of students....I wonder if I could get them to come visit my class?

    }:)
    APj

    ps (I am very persistent, no? yes?)

  4. Blogger lecram sinun 

    APJ... you are and I am glad for it.

    Give me some dates and times in May ... I think that could be a good way to begin this process.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters