Sitting in the office...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... wondering where the time has gone. The past few days have been busy. Not busy with those "mportant"things... but busy with just keeping "it" all together.

Thats what its all about, isn't it? Keeping it all together. Sometimes I wonder what exactly it is we are trying to keep together. An ideal? A plan? A vision? A dream? The practical humdrum of everyday life?


9 Responses to “Sitting in the office...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I keep together what I'm programmed to think is reality. The 'thing' I'm learning to change is my thoughts, through action, not to repeat the same things and expect a different result. Reality is a reflection of thoughts, a thought is a thought, and a thought can be changed.

  2. Blogger vertebrate 

    I always thought it was about administrating our own insanity to work more or less seemlessly with others.

  3. Blogger vertebrate 

    Other people's insanity, that is.

  4. Blogger Lelly 

    Who is 'trashed'???
    Loved the 'I was watching...' piece have left a long and badly-spelt response!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey lelly, that's not the first time that question's been asked. Ya, who is trashed???? Go on, own up..... ;-)

  6. Blogger lecram sinun 

    I suspect "trashed" is our friend in SD ... you know... that VI boy.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    --- ---
    i
    ____




    ;-)

  8. Blogger Trashed 

    I oso from Seremban wan, not South Dakota or izzit Segambut Dalam ?

    Sunboi, Adams Ave Fest is where you should be.

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm working on it.......seems they only want locals.....!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters