Hump Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The middle of the week and looking forward to the weekend. Not that the weekend presents anything spectacular... I would just rather not be here right now. Today really feels like "hump day" more than any Wednesday in recent weeks. I rather be home cleaning out the office with a single horse hair than be here. For those of you who have experienced the "office" you know what a major task that is.

Perception is interesting. In my youth I remember that Sunday evenings felt like the dawn of impending doom. The butterflies in the tummy... the tightening of the shoulder muscles... the restless anxious grinding of the teeth. All this "drama" because I just knew that some mysterious disaster would pounce on me and change my life for the worst. The sky would implode and fiery bug-eyed demons with halitosis would rain on me. This would be the end of life. Everything I took for granted seemed more and more extraordinary and precious. Heart pounding, breath quickening, the cold sweats... all because I had neglected a piece of homework that was due in school on Monday.

Monday morning came. Bleary eyed from an uneasy sleep the night before I picked up my bag and went to school. Apart from the "F" I got for the homework assignment... life was great.

Oh Yeah... I read somewhere that today is the "Day of the Teacher"... not that anyone would notice around here.


10 Responses to “Hump Day”

  1. Blogger airplanejayne 

    -my V.P. brought us donuts and coffee...
    CHOCOLATE donuts with sprinkles....
    feeling the love....
    looking forward to seeing the junkologists next week. Generating quite a buzz around here.

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    APJ, at least you guys got some free nosh... at least a snack. Over here it's been a lot of nothing... and they wonder why we all want leave.

    Yeah, I'm making preperations for the junkologists to be able to gig for you on monday.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I know one of the bug-eyed demons with halitosis. Used to hobble into the shop with his walking stick. His name was Harry.

  4. Blogger airplanejayne 

    so did ya offer Harry an altoid, or did ya just hold yer breath?

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Neither, just kicked his ass.......

  6. Blogger jade ed girl 

    So not fair. I'm moving to London where one can freely assault deserving customers.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Harry Halitosis
    Got his kicks
    Breathing in your face
    Loved it more
    When you kicked his ass
    He came from outa space

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    sorry, make the last line Back to...

  9. Blogger airplanejayne 

    write me one about Harry Halitosis singing supercalifragilisticexpealidocious...
    know that would be cause enough for kicking some ass....
    APj

  10. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Harry Halitosis
    Supercal ferocious
    Fragilistic mystic
    Expealidocious!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters