Damn those Spammers!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Forgive me, I have decided to try the "word verification" function for posting comments. Too many spams are turning up on the comment feature. Hope this does not inconvenience you too much.


8 Responses to “Damn those Spammers!”

  1. Blogger Lelly 

    Testing testing 1234...

  2. Blogger Lelly 

    Your Blogroll links are still missing, cuz...

  3. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Lelly, I'll check on it... the blogroll.

  4. Blogger airplanejayne 

    --feels like a Monty Python skit:

    Spam, spam, and more spam!

    got spam n eggs, spam n toast, spam n spam......

  5. Blogger Unknown 

    Me too, babe. They're out in force and apparently have good taste if they're aiming for you and me!

  6. Blogger *** 

    I turned on the word verification as well and it's been a success. Might be a pain, but better than spammers!

  7. Blogger Stephanie 

    My "dummy" post has saved me thus far but I think word verification is next!!

  8. Blogger Maverick 

    I don't know how many more word verifications I can type :-(

    down with SPAM

    Spitting in a Wishing Well


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters