Being pointed out in public


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I was browsing through CompUSA... checking out electronics when an executive looking guy in a blue business suit and a red power tie comes up to me and says, "You're him, arn't you?"

I have to admit that I was looking pretty scruffy that day and at first thought it was the manager of the store tailing me as a potential shoplifter. (This has happened to me before.)

"Excuse me? Who am I supposed to be?"

"Did you use to go to schools and tell stories?"

"Yes, I did." I said, relieved.

"I thought that was you."

See, I was a storyteller who did a circuit of schools all around this valley. It was my bread and butter... my sole means of making a living. I worked that gig for 10 plus years to support my theatre habit.

Just then a very attractive woman came by. "Honey, it is him! He is the one I was telling you about." he tells this vision of beauty.

"He talks about you all the time and was so excited when he thought he recognized you here." she gushed. "It's an honor to meet you."

"Likewise."

"I remember you coming to my class in 4th grade... that was such a cool year. Nothing cool ever happened in school after that. Are you still telling stories?"

"Not like before... but I've been known to break out into a story every now and then."

Then she piped in. "He tells those stories all the time - I love them! In fact, that's what made me decide to date him in the first place ... and now we're married."

She then listed 4 or 5 stories that he tells. They both thanked me and walked away leaving me both somewhat befuddled and proud at the same time. I'm now wondering how many guys are using my stories I told them in elementary school to woo the woman they desire.



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters