good BBQ...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... and theres clean-up to do in the morning. But the food was great, the drinks flowed freely and the company was stellar. Folks were in a pretty great mood and the conversation flowed easily. Really, what more can you ask for? Theres a lot of work ahead but this was a good kickoff.

Because I've been hosting or organizing these things for a while... I now find myself just wanting to sit in the corner and watch others have a good time. Sure, I do mingle but it's diffrent from the days when I would go all out. Not that it's any less enjoyable now... just different.
--------------------------
I just realized that I go up to San Francisco in a couple of weeks for the SF Fringe Festival. I've been up there almost every year since 1995. Always a fun time even when I use to go up alone. Sort of a working vacation when I get the opportunity to renew myself creatively by watching what others are trying out in the world of theatre. There is always something interesting to catch.

Of course, now when we go up we are there stumping for acts for the Rogue. In a way I want to go back to the days when I was up there just to have a good time without work attached. But we can't really go back, can we? Life has got to be forward moving.

More in the morning perhaps.


0 Responses to “good BBQ...”


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters