staying in on a saturday night


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



At this point it's probably going to be a movie night for me. Probably a little celluloid marathon. Haven't had one of those in a while... figured I was due. Have I decided what I'm going to watch? Nope. I'll just go through my library and revisit something that fits my mood... though I'm not exactly sure what that is at the moment.
----------------------------------
Was watching "Walking The Bible" documentary earlier on PBS... finally completed all three episodes. It was fascinating. Anything with history and archeology gets me instantly hooked... plus the scenery... especially of the desert was just spectacular. While watching, it also struck me how the continual search for meaning never ends. Whether we are looking for it through religion, history, philosophy, science, etc... the search never stops. It's as if life is one huge detective story that provides clues that we may choose to chase or not. Personally, I think when we stop chasing and think we have figured it out, that is exactly the moment we get into trouble.
----------------------------------
OBSERVATION: Is it just me and the immediate world around me or has this year been one of major and sometimes extreme transitions?
----------------------------------
EDIT: Here is a musical interlude from Terra Naomi. (There is also a great live version here.) Enjoy.



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters