i am such a nerd...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... I am, I am, I am. Some of you know that I love watching documentaries. Of late I've been running out of them on PBS... since their HD channel tends to repeat them over and over. This is one of the reasons I DO NOT get cable or dish... I would never leave the house! So, to get my fix I pull out random DVDs and watch the extras. In fact, when I get a new DVD... thats the first thing I watch. I need help, I tell ya!
---------------------------------
I actually got all my bills paid today. As much as I hate this particular activity (don't we all)... it is such a relief when it is accomplished. Like a huge weight is lifted off the shoulders. Now with my pockets much lighter I don't feel so daunted to move around. There's something inherently wrong with that too I'm sure. Really, it just can't be right to feel better with less money. Perhaps I need help for that too.
---------------------------------
There could be updates later... really, there could be.

UPDATE: 9:45 (told you it could happen.)

OK... this is pretty funny. I was playing around on the Generator Blog again and this one will place tats on various parts of the body. (Click the image for a bigger view.) The cool thing is the animation that plays once it is rendered. I guess it's for some kind of PS game based out of the UK... from an advertising standpoint... brilliant! I can see see lots of guys self-stroking their egos with this one. (Yes, the entendre is intentional.)
---------------------------
And there could still be more updates... it's already happened once, hasn't it?

EDIT: noon (See, it happened again.)

Perhaps you want to make plans for this... details to be linked later.



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters