at 10 PMish on Saturday night...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... I get a call from Thereminman announcing to me that he is coming over in the morning and dragging me out of my cave for a day trip to San Francisco. I agreed only if I could make certain arrangements at the homestead. I have to admit what appealed to me most about this was that it reminded me of my college years... the whole adventure of pick-up-and-go. 4 guys on a road trip with no real purpose except... to go.

We got into the city, drove down Lombard Street and found parking in North Beach... not far away from Coit Tower. We checked out shops, made our way to the City Lights Bookshop then for lunch in Chinatown. After that we headed to the Height/Ashbury area to do more window shopping. Then drove through the fog and got home just before midnight.

A fine day was had with a great bunch of blokes who just wanted to get out and stretch for a bit. Wonderful company, great conversation and a brief but sweet distraction that I think did all of us a world of good.



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters