so, the weekend is over?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yeah, that's what it's been like for me of late. Days are just melding into one another. It seems as if I never leave the homestead unless I have to go out for supplies. In the last 2 weeks I've turned down free tickets to performances by the Blue Man Group and the Dixie Chicks. It's downright insane, that's what it is.

I am plodding. That's the best description I can give you. Plodding in this write... plodding in life in general. I really did not expect this write to be this much of a challenge. Granted I have not written a new piece in over 5 years. Granted I stepped outside of what and how I usually write. Granted I am obsessive about detail. But this is has now reached the point of ridiculous... and the project that started off as a "fun little write" has now presented the golden boot and is royally kicking my ass.

On the upswing though... my learning curve took a steep rise this weekend. You can see the results here. And in so doing, it thrills me to no end that an essential part of my modus operandi is still intact. Now that I have put my big foot into my big mouth... I have no choice but to produce the results.

My goal is for a completed first draft by Wednesday night or Thursday morning. If I don't... please feel free to chide me mercilessly.

Oh, did I mention that this blog will be moving to a new home soon?

EDIT: 6:15 AM
This is what my horoscope said today... lol: You might be wondering if you're really up to any new challenges that you may have recently set for yourself. Now's as good a time as any to prove yourself, so don't give up too easily. Don't worry, you should have all the skills necessary to be able to get things done right now.



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters