Da Count - you!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




dacount

Today I'm counting all of you who have left kind comments on the news of my friend's recent loss. You didn't have to... I didn't ask you to... but you did. That speaks volumes! I told him about it yesterday and sent him an e-mail today with a link here. I am very moved by the compassion you have expressed and I'm sure he will take comfort in it as well.

Just a note: The words that flash in Da Count come from a play of mine that was originally dedicated as a gift to 2 girls on the celebration of their birth the year it was created. The play was about celebrating life... one of those girls, Laura, has now left this one. Her father, my friend was in the original production. Last night... despite his own devastating loss... it was he who provided comfort to us with his own embrace of life.

I am also counting the special pod of friends I joined to visit him last night... as well as others who could not be there... you know who you are. We may have had our differences on this strange journey over the years... but that has only made our association with each other interesting. And those differences always dissipated to preserve the friendship. However, when it came down to the brass tacks... you guys always came through with flying colors. I hope that I have and continue to come through for you as well. Your presence in my life (no matter how kooky my ideas may have been) has truly been a joy and an honor.

All of you have and continue to allow me to celebrate life.

If you want to know what Da Count is all about... click the flashing sign above.

Labels:


0 Responses to “Da Count - you!”


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters