so it's like this


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have been checking my site meter and my hits have dropped by 30 per day. LOL! I guess I'm just not sexy anymore. I've stopped doing HNT's, I'm on a write so posts are being a little erratic, and because I'm on a project I don't visit and comment as much as I use to. Yeah, I understand that. I'm not as much as a comment whore as I use to be. But a drop of 30 hits per day... oh yeah!

Really, it's OK. For those who have come by (even the lurkers) Thank you! For those who have commented... bless you... your presence has given me the inspiration to forge on. For the rest of you... will a picture of my ass bring you back? (Yeah, right!)

Anyway... here is the write-track... ironic as it may seem.

The selection for the WRITE-TRACK for today can be found HERE. (Hint: If you right-click and "save target/link as..." you'll be able to download it to your computer.)


0 Responses to “so it's like this”


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters