FRANKEN-HNT - the rerun!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Franken-HNT... a brief history.
Last year, around this time... and with contributions of body parts from many regular HNTers... this was posted for the very first time. With the generous help of my friend Fingers B on soundtrack and playing the doctor in the pics... we presented this silliness. I think it was deserving of a re-run... so, here. If any of the old crew are still around... recognize anything?


Powered by Castpost

CLICK PLAY FOR SOUNDTRACK THAT GOES WITH THE PICTURES. It runs for all of 3 minutes.
Click on pics for bigger view.


DOCTOR
IT’S ALIVE!

FRANK
I was created on a whim by my creator, Dr. Frankenwiener, who had lost his sanity one Sunday afternoon in October.

DOCTOR
Ya bad a, ya bad a ya bad …

FRANK
Being an idiot genius he wasn’t well versed in the art of conversation. I made my needs known and he set about creating a remedy for me.


DOCTOR
What da ya want? This, this, this?

FRANK
I was shown an array of body parts for the creation of my future bride. They were all so beautiful that it was impossible to decide.


DOCTOR
Oooohhh… watch this? What about this? What about this? Woo Woo woop!

SPLAT!

DOCTOR
Woops! Can’t use that one.


FRANK
He worked long and hard. Soon he had the best of the best assembled.



DOCTOR
Oooohh… this is going to be good, you’ll see.




FRANK
However due to a technical glitch the creation filled with life jumped off the table and scurried away.

HEAD 1
Oh, nice rack!

HEAD 2
I’ll say… but where is the head?

HEAD 1
Yeah, no one ever gets enough head!

DOCTOR
Come back, liebshn! You are not cooked yet! You need eine kopf!



FRANK
I was in despair. We only had a body and no head. How could I be expected to conduct a conversation with a headless body?

DOCTOR
No to worry… big guy... I know where to get ein good kopf for your girlie friend. I’ll just get the head that was once attached to these legs.



FRANK
He soon attached it.

DOCTOR
Here have some vodka… it will help with the healing.

FRANK
And so we were created. We moved out to a condo in San Francisco and would often visit our creator with our friend… scary squirrel man



BRIDE
HOW DEEE!

THE END

(run end credit music)


Labels:



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters