Da Count - the kindness of friends & strangers


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




dacount

I have recieved this gift on numerous occasions over my life. You know the type - the non-judgemental, non-questioning, here's a place to stay, here's a meal to eat, cash bailout, kind ear, comforting shoulder, hand up, physical labor, here-I'll-do-that-for-you, just a smile brand of kindness... and not because "tis the season"... but just cuz.

I can only hope that I have done half as much thus far in my short time here to pay forward what you gave me... and I plan on doing more. I just want you to know that you made it count in those times when I felt there was so little to. So, this one goes out to all of you.

To find out more about DA COUNT click the flashing sign.

BTW... there is a new post on the J'Nerique site.

EDIT: 8:15 PM Thursday

I may or may not be posting over the next few days. I'm pretty sure that most of you won't be reading being busy with all that is coming up.

So, my simple wish is that the season bring you Light and Joy... be it Kwanza, Hannukah or Christmas. It is no accident that light is the common factor in all three. Cherish these times with your love ones... and may it also serve as a reminder for you to do so year round. These times we have are precious and fleeting... live them to their fullest.

From me and mine to you and yours... a big hearty CHEERS!

EDIT: 8:30 AM Friday.
As a time waster... try your hand at some ice sculpting.

Labels:



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters