The Adventures of Buck Pt.1


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




He spent a big fat Twenty and got me as change. $8.75 to be exact from a place that sells Mediterranean food. There was a Five and a couple of One's in that exchange. Not a bad bunch but we've stayed in his front jean pocket for the last 3 days!

Come on, spend me already! Oh, let me introduce myself. One Dollar is the name but I prefer to go by Buck. Serial Number J08500111b... 2003 A series. Occupation, legal tender. This is my story.

I was nearly spent yesterday when he went to buy a pack of cigs but he whipped out my buddy the Five instead. He's been trying to cut down - even quit but to no avail yet. So, here we are hanging around in the pocket waiting to be spent.

To tell you the truth... I hate hanging around like this. Sure, the company is great but there's not a lot happening to this guy. His excuse to do as little as possible is that the heat outside is in the triple digits.

He went out on Saturday night. A friend came to pick him up and they went to a local pub. Thought I was going to be spent there but he paid with a couple of Twenties he pulled out of the ATM. Hate those Twenties. They think they're all that and change. Did you know that most Twenties don't talk to us Fives and Ones? What is that about? Pompus pricks!

Anyway, to make a long story short we got back at 4:30 in the AM. This was after a night of drinking, skinny dipping and what not. Geez!

It's Monday and I'm still stuck in his pocket somewhere in Fresno, California. I wonder how long I'll be in this town? Come on... spend me already! Hope he gets out a little today.

Track Buck's Real Life Adventures.
Rules to Post a Buck Adventure.
1.) Anyone can post a "Buck" adventure. (If you do... send me a comment announcing it.)
2.) Buck's adventures should be the story of YOUR adventure from the time Buck came into your life till he left.
3.) These adventures can be fictional but Buck's entry into your life MUST be "picked up" from whence he was last spent.
4.) The first line of the post MUST be a link to his last adventure.
5.) As a style... Buck may choose to comment on your adventures... SO, the adventures MUST be written from his point of view.



4 Responses to “The Adventures of Buck Pt.1”

  1. Blogger Me 

    I love it! Very creative....never thought about the life of a dollar bill

  2. Blogger Captain Whiffle 

    Mr. Buck,

    Could you please tell me which Mediterranean Restaurant housed the till from which you emerged? I'm eager to find out where I can get a great meal for $11.25.

    Thanks,
    the Whiff

  3. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Evil Ang, thanks for the compliment and hope you visit again. Perhaps I'll end up in your purse or pocket sometime soon.

    Captain Whiffle, The Tower Express is at Maroa & Shields. Good food, good price. I spent about an hour in that cash register and the smells were wonderful.

    If you find me, spend me!
    Buck

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    My friends (40 cigs per day) have successfully given up smoking by reading Ian(?) Carr's little book. Maybe it'll work for you too.

    Oh, over here, we one pounders aren't in the same league as the fivers. They're notes and we're coins. They always complain that we weigh them down. Why can't we get our own cou(i)ntry they say.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters