We're not afraid update


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Considering that they tried in London again today... thought I'd mention that our pic made it to Gallery 203. My solo pic made it to Gallery 106.


Here is one SSM can send to the site. Posted by Picasa

More updates later...

My webcam will be on for a while today... if you want to say "hi" my yahoo id is hebat2a.

UPDATE: 12:18 PM
Came across this VLOG that I quite enjoyed. I thought her Visual storytelling was actually pretty fun. I have to admit another guilty pleasure as I've been following the exploits of Bad News Blond. She along with a bunch of other bloggers celebrate "Half Nekkid Thursday" every week. Hmmm...

UPDATE: 1:31 PM
Pretty entertaining Harry Potter Spoilers here.

UPDATE: 5:15 PM
Just got done watching Summertime (aka Summer Madness across the pond.) Ah, Venice. Ah David Lean (who also directed one of lelly's faves "Brief Encounter"). Actually, it dawned on me as I was watching, that he made quite a few movies that featured trains in them. Apart from the 2 mentioned earlier there were also trains featured in Lawrence of Arabia, Doctor Zhivago, The Bridge on the River Kwai and A Passage to India.

The plot is pretty slim but it more than makes up with the stunning visuals and character study. I was struck by how Kathrine Hepburn's character took in the sights, sounds and feel of the place. There is this great scene early in the movie - the one on the terrace - it really is brilliant how so much is said without a word being spoken.

I guess it struck me because it's something that I do myself when I travel. I will also go out of my way to find the local flavor of a place. Find that bistro or cafe and sit for hours soaking it all in. The sights, sounds, people, and feel... all wraped up with the excitement of the new with the act of claiming some of what is for myself.


9 Responses to “We're not afraid update”

  1. Blogger Pseudo-intellectual lunatic 

    i lik ur blog

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Thank You.

  3. Blogger Mustang 

    Damn...half-nekkid squirril nutz..now weez kookin!!!

  4. Blogger -ben 

    Love your blog too!

  5. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Thanks, Ben!

  6. Blogger Lelly 

    I AM afraid, I'm afraid! SO glad I no longer work in London on a daily basis. I'm due to cross London en route to working up North in a couple of weeks. Would ususally take the tube...via Warren Street, one of the most recent targets. This time I'll be taking a cab.

  7. Blogger jade ed girl 

    Hey- I kinda think it'd be cool to print and frame our "I'm not afraid"s for the new place. Is that possible?

  8. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Jade,
    Yes,it is... and I happen to have photo paper available.

  9. Blogger jade ed girl 

    Cool, perhaps we can work out a trade. Aztec Brownies?


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters