So, I spent some money this weekend...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I bought this (16 x dl). I already have a DVD burner (8x internal) on my computer... but this cost only$69! I love new toys!

On to other dribble...

There was little playwriting done this weekend. (FUCK!) There was way too much"business of life" to take care of. It almost seems as if the more I complete and accomplish... the more is thrown on my plate. I really cannot "create" when crap is hanging over my head... it just drives me to drink. So, SSM and I threw a few back on Friday and Saturday night. Perhaps I'll be able to clear the table to indulge in my very own feast tomorrow.


8 Responses to “So, I spent some money this weekend...”

  1. Blogger Lelly 

    'Crap hanging over your head'??! That conjours up a pretty surreal image! (well NOT so pretty, actually....LOL!)
    Ya get my email?

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Lelly- LOL! Yeah, I got your email.

  3. Blogger Maverick 

    I used to write plays, I need to get back to that - thanks for the reminder

    Spitting in a Wishing Well

  4. Blogger Lelly 

    ...oh, and cuz, aint you supposed to let people know when they've been tagged??? :-)...working on it!

  5. Blogger KFarmer 

    nothing wrong with kicking back with a few cold ones- clears the way I say : )

  6. Blogger The Funky Bee 

    I love buying new toys! this one looks fun! I'm going to send you some dvd's to burn for me ;O)

  7. Blogger Mara 

    Sometimes you need to just kick back and have a couple... just let life pass you by for a few hours.

    I'm not really 'in the know' with all the little techy toys.. but that sure looks like a cool 'little black box' :)

    ::smooches::
    Mara

  8. Blogger lecram sinun 

    s - I've been posting excerpts of my latest one on my blog. Let me know when you begin a new one.

    lelly - oops, sorry... but now you know.

    kfarmer & awaterpixie - yeah, sometimes one just has to kick back.

    the funky bee - I just ordered dual layered dvd disks for my evil burning purposes.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters