In the throes of creating...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The real world becomes oblivious. Time implodes and evaporates. Maniacal laughter replaces conversation. A race toward clarity is engaged. Absurdity rules. The possible becomes attainable. The boundries of limitation disappear. Fear is slain. Rules are forgotten. Pain and ecstasy become indistinguishable. Music ignites vision. Imagination sings lyrical. The simple act of breathing derives extreme pleasure. The mind dances, the senses overwhelm... and the body delights.

The process of creating makes me so damn horny.


9 Responses to “In the throes of creating...”

  1. Blogger M Mosel 

    Cool words. Nice.

  2. Blogger aughra 

    me, too. Me, too!

    But, then, everything makes me horny.

  3. Blogger KFarmer 

    Imagination sings lyrical-love it. Wow on the picture too.

  4. Blogger lecram sinun 

    marc - Thanks.

    aughra - yep, one of the hazards of this business - putting an ete out! LOL!

    kfarmer - and dreams become musical extravaganzas!

  5. Blogger Unknown 

    Imagination is the eye of the soul. So said Joseph Joubert. Before you think I've gotten all literary, know that that comes from page 95 of my Bloomingdales Christmas catalog. I'm still translating it into french and putting it as my signature on my e-mails, though...

    Why did you steal all the pretty words? Miss you.

  6. Blogger G. S. Enns 

    I'd like to race toward clarity, too.

  7. Blogger ... 

    i think that element is very dependant on what you happen to be creating...

  8. Blogger airplanejayne 

    thanks Lecram --
    now that stupid disco/pop/80's song will be running thru my head:
    "me so horny, me love you long time"

    but I luv the golden lite bulb above your head......

  9. Blogger lecram sinun 

    foxglove - missed you too!

    g.e. enns - Yeah. it's one fun ride. When is your next gig?

    femi - mommy - true, some creations are akin to the pains of childbirth.

    apj - you're welcome.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters