Post-Franken-HNT


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Thank you all for visiting and for all your kudos for the Franken-HNT project. I have to share your pleasure with my partner in crime for this posting, Fingers B. Mega thanks also to all of you who contributed body parts to this sick and wrong production. Couldn't have done it without you!!! And of course the mighty Osbasso for creating HNT... and was one of the first contributers to the project! Now I will crawl back into my cave and resume being a lurker... perhaps to emerge once in a while for the odd special HNT project or two. But do come by and visit for the usual rubbish that gets posted here! Cheers!

EDIT: 1:50 PM
I'm fielding 2 new shows for Rogue 2006. Using the name of my production company Theatre J'Nerique would be a "conflict of interest" since we power the festival. So, now I have to come up with a couple of "invisible" production companies. I think "Chonie Chewing Collective" is gonna be one. Any suggestions for the other?


7 Responses to “Post-Franken-HNT”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    so how'd you do that last HNT? did you have an actual stage set to work with?? you *must* tell me!

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Ms. Bees - Photoshop is a wonderful program. lol!

  3. Blogger Trashed 

    So Wrong

  4. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    one cheek
    all the way to the bank
    pull my finger
    hirsute whoriness
    no bidness like yo' bidness
    just another GENIOUS gig
    sitdownshutupandselltheposes
    ...i got more!!! oh, and this latest certification testing round SUUUUUUUUUUCKED.

  5. Blogger KFarmer 

    Your production was definately worth the wait. Great job as usual :)

  6. Blogger lecram sinun 

    trashed & SSM - Thanks... er... I think.

    jenny & kfarmer - Thank You.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Inter-Dimensional Porta-Pottie


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters