Personal grooming...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



For years my physical Rasputin persona has dictated the use of hair care and personal grooming products. I often have intense conversations with my female friends about hair-care... shampoos, conditioners, etc.

Personal grooming (aka beard trimming) is another matter entirely. Any conversations with my female friends on this matter usually ends up in a heated debate over... "Brazilian - yes or no?" That's a "beard" of a different sort entirely. As entertaining and illuminating as those discussions are they really do nothing to help me in my own personal grooming needs.

Since most of my male friends are clean shaven... it's a challenge to compare products. Well, last week at the checkout counter of Big Lots I spied this wonderful little trimmer set. It only cost about 12 bucks so I bought it!

Over the years I did it the old fashion way - trimming with a sissor and comb. I tried it out this weekend and this little set has changed my life! Viva Remington!


11 Responses to “Personal grooming...”

  1. Blogger lecram sinun 

    jenny - there was a certain romance about the "old fashioned way" until it got to be inconvenient.

    BTW I'm really glad you've decided to continue blogging. :)

  2. Blogger MamaKBear 

    Now I have something to put on my list of stuff to get MrKB for Christmas!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!

    Big plus...it's affordable! :)

  3. Blogger Mustang 

    Dearest Lecram...

    Please go to your local library, and look up a book by Tom Bodet, containing a short story titled..."Beard Ranching".

    In my younger days, I sported several beard styles. Unfortunately, this was well before the invention of electricity and as such I was relegated to the comb and scissors also. There is something erotic about trimming off parts of your own body...err, well never mind about that.

    Good luck with the TurboNasalHairTrimmer by Ronco!

    M

  4. Blogger lecram sinun 

    mamakbear - just happy I could help! :)

    mustang - I've actually read that story! "Trimming off parts of your own body" ??? Hair is about the only thing I will trim off... oh yeah, nails too... maybe the odd wart or two... perhaps I should just stop there.

  5. Blogger Lelly 

    I love electrical gadgets (easy now!) and its always a big plus if they actually work! Steve has been cutting his own hair for years with hair-clippers (Really difficult to do with comb and scissors...but my electric pulling-leg-hair-out-by-the-roots-machine is useless (AND painful) "legs remain hair free for up to 6 weeks" PAH! Back to the trusty razor for me! So, where's the pic of your newly grommed beard then Cuz?

  6. Blogger Lelly 

    I meant 'groomed'...natch! :-)

  7. Blogger aughra 

    new and innovative hair removal tools can really change a life, huh?

  8. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Lelly - It may just turn up for HNT.

    aughra - The time saving and fun of use does provide a certain zest to the day.

  9. Blogger KFarmer 

    nothing like a good trim to make the day.. : )> Glad you are enjoying your new toy!

  10. Blogger airplanejayne 

    I just love little electric/battery contraptions....

    :)
    APj

  11. Blogger lecram sinun 

    kfarmer - it's all about the toys! lol!

    apj - I hear there a line of nuclear powered contraptions in the works. Talk about "lighting up your day"!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters