HNT from SF


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We got here to SF about an hour and a half ago. Had dinner and just took this shot!

Lame... but... hey I got something up... besides I'm out of town!

Cheers and Happy HNT!

Dropping Kien off at the airport for his trip back across the pond! Then the drive back home.

Now to hit the streets of the city and tear it up!

Labels:


20 Responses to “HNT from SF”

  1. Blogger Leesa 

    I like it :) Happy HNT!

  2. Blogger Fae 

    I like it...but it's such a teaser shot! I want more! ...can I please have have more?

    Fae

  3. Blogger T - Another Geek Girl 

    Oh my!

    That's so good it hurts.
    Can I have this for a screensaver?

    HHNT Hot Stuff!

  4. Blogger Kathy 

    COOL pic! Have a great HNT!

  5. Blogger The Melody Censor 

    Not lame at all! Quite intiguing actually! HappY HNT

  6. Blogger Sassy 

    I totally love that shot. Happy HNT!

  7. Blogger Unknown 

    AW..kien is leaving to cross the big pond :( tell him good bye for me and I enjoyed my cuppa w/him and you Saturday..

    I love this HNT..very sexy dear man..very sexy indeed.

    Hope your feeling better Marcel.

  8. Blogger Lelly 

    Lame for you maybe Cuz, compared with your usual big production numbers...but I am liking this very much...one of my faves, in fact! HHNT!

  9. Blogger Suze 

    Hey, you still have your pants on. Cheat. :P

    Happy HNT

  10. Blogger aughra 

    Tear it up, indeed. I hope you have fun. Happy HNT.

  11. Blogger lime 

    good thing the bars are horizontal rather than vertical, hehehe. not lame at all. intriguing. happy HNT!

  12. Blogger S 

    Hey Marcel is in the city! I thought I heard some rumbling sounds coming from the south! Happy HNT

  13. Blogger BTExpress 

    This counts. HHNT!

  14. Blogger Blondie... 

    What a nice pic-definitely counts!

    Happy HNT!

  15. Blogger Randi 

    Not lame at all! I like it. HHNT

  16. Blogger Melissa 

    I like this shot.. creative as always!
    Happy HNT

  17. Blogger Unknown 

    Not lame at all- very intriguing!

    HHNT!

  18. Blogger airplanejayne 

    but I can't see between the blinds.....

  19. Blogger Mustang 

    I request a ruling from the Field Judge...what, precisely, were you referring to when you wrote "...hey I got something up..."?

    The safe distance you apparently adopted from the indicated hotel room-adorned horizontal blinds suggests that you perhaps were not just raising your hand, or a beer?

    And just to immortalize one more of the fabulous quotes from our favorite Who in Whoville (she knows who she is...)and I quote" You've never thought about being a lesbian?..well, then you've never had the right women!" Or something startling close to that, as I was a bit looped on wine and Devil's Brew.

  20. Blogger Tish 

    Oooh, there is something incredibly sexy about this photo! :)


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters