just something


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OK... found this yesterday. Thought you may enjoy it. You can find out more about these folk at http://www.improveverywhere.com . More later.

Oh yeah... tomorrow is my Bloggiversary!



5 Responses to “just something”

  1. Blogger BTExpress 

    I smiled until I got to the end when the guy called to his friends, then I started ROTFLMAO! Thanks for this.

  2. Blogger Carlyjayjay 

    Beautiful.

  3. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    bloggiversary...that is so sad. and now i'm expected to get you a present and feeling like a typical male blogger who can't remember these so-called important dates.
    i could probably get you a date with a black man.

  4. Blogger Mellissa 

    This is awesome! I find it funny (ironic) that most people don't know we are all "black" as mankind originated in Africa.

    Lovely lecraM ;-)

    Ladybug

  5. Blogger lecram sinun 

    sol - glad you liked it. maybe we could get them to do something at next year's Rogue.

    BTExpress - glad it had that effect on you... it did me! LOL!

    Carlyjayjay - thopught it would appeal to you. :)

    scarysquirrelman - what's really say was yours was in the 13th.

    Mellissa - ironic it truley is!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters