the sad thing is...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... today is Thursday - and I'm only happy because tomorrow is Friday. I really should be happy every day... no matter what day it is. Happy just to be alive with all the opportunities being so affords me.

more later...

and later may be tomorrow...

EDIT: 1:20 PM:
Dammit... let's just make it today... it's too nice to wallow in any kind of funk!

I was just smiling inward with the thought of the few friends I have who accept me for who I am instead of what I do. There is a special comfort in that. The kind that speaks volumes silently sitting at a cafe with nothing to say... or the feeling of having to. The kind where favors are asked and given without a second thought. The kind that comes with knowing no matter how long you have not seen each other... it's just playing "catch-up" and not "where do we stand." Let's not take these special folk for granted. Let's all celebrate them in one way or another with a sly little gesture of thanks for... just being.

Cheers!

EDIT: 1:48 PM:
I've figured out how to share the show I did for the Rogue with you. Check back here tomorrow for the first installment.


12 Responses to “the sad thing is...”

  1. Blogger Tish 

    I know what will make you happy. Join me in doing "Things That I Love Thursdays". I posted my first installment. You should think about something you love and post about it. It will put you in a good mood! And guess what I posted about? hehehehe.

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    tish, I may just do that next week. Hope you're feeling better today. :)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey, you really haven't to "should". Off days happen and "this too shall pass". Be at peace knowing that you are a good soul! My best to you matey!

  4. Blogger KFarmer 

    Gosh is there something in the air or water?

    Here friend, have a smile- on me : )

  5. Blogger MamaKBear 

    Hugs for you my friend!

  6. Blogger Mellissa 

    I thought this was so beautiful. It speakes volumes of the friends we should strive to have, and the friend we should strive to be.

    Very nice, truly!

    Mellissa

  7. Blogger Unknown 

    You must have some wonderful friends..not everyone can say that.

    We get to see a video or the written play?

    Have a good friday :) The weather is simply wonderful today isn't it?

  8. Blogger jade ed girl 

    Good idea! Hey friend... thanks for being:)

  9. Blogger lime 

    oh your update is just so true. i had my 3 closest all move away within a year of each other. i've sort of felt adrift ever since. i need to call them each this weeknd and just say how much i miss them and love them. thanks!

  10. Blogger The Diva ♥ 

    wtf u took my emotions and spilled them right on the computer. how did u know?! but now its friday and i am happy i just have to get though the next 8 hours :)

  11. Blogger KFarmer 

    Good friends are wonderful-you are a lucky man.

    Alright! Let the show begin! Ready when you are LS :)

  12. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Friends... they are wonderful people.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters