my body finally said...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... "I've had it! Bring on that cold!" It started with the raspy throat and so I stayed in bed all day yesterday! It was as if my body just needed the down time (and I agreed with it.) So, down time it was.

Yet the last few days were quite eventful. I'll update later in the day with pictures.

more later...

EDIT: Oh... there is a new post below... and check out FOXY's NEW TAT... and make sure you tell her that you love her!

And if you have not yet checked out the first installment of "Lies My Father Told Me" ... it's a couple of posts down.


7 Responses to “my body finally said...”

  1. Blogger Unknown 

    Hey Lecram, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Maybe you can help me spread the word for others to check out the new post? (already got tearful/angry phone call from mum and irritated email from dad, as daughter has once again shamed them terribly. I keep telling them DON"T READ THE DAMN BLOG THEN)

    I'm sorry to use you to advertise but people come here and read you because you rock. And you comment on my blog, again cause of the you rock ness. So...Heh? Help a girl out? Undo more of the parent inflicted damage (yeah I'm 30 but they won't quit) ?

    Thanks! You're the best.....

  2. Blogger lecram sinun 

    Foxy, always up to helping where I can! :)

  3. Blogger KFarmer 

    Hope you feel much better soon!

  4. Blogger lime 

    feel better soon! you need some chicken soup!

  5. Blogger Unknown 

    aw..is that why you were so quiet Saturday morning? or perhaps it was sitting in the rain that made you sick? I feel bad now.. :(

  6. Blogger lecram sinun 

    sol - I think there were other sickies around that night.

    kfarmer - already feeling better! :) my lay-about and chill ploy yesterday worked.

    lime - did that today too! :)

    dusty - nothing for you to feel bad about. I think I was hanging with some sickies on Saturday night... and I did over do it just a bit.

  7. Blogger lecram sinun 

    LocuTus of Borg - me too... but I'm feeling much better now.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters