now... figuring out the next chapter


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I knew this was coming for a while. My role in certain things are complete. Now to contemplate where I'll be taking myself next. The few months ahead will tell.

11:46
But on to other matters. The soggy weather we've been having has certainly taken it's toll on the the general citizenry of the Big No. Folks seem a little grouchy and short. Perhaps it is the lack of sunshine? Californians do love their sunshine... they get cranky when it doesn't shine for a few days.


8 Responses to “now... figuring out the next chapter”

  1. Blogger airplanejayne 

    I think I've got gills growing......

    and am fighting a sudden urge to swim upstream...

  2. Blogger Zonthar 

    Not me! Rainy weather brings me to life (powdered Zonthar, just add water!) I live in completely the wrong place- really, I should move into SSM's place in WA when he comes back here. Fresno usually has 350 days of sunshine, 10 of fog, and 5 of rain (which is also the same five days that anything here is green), and the majority of people in this town think it's the end of the world when a little bit of moisture falls from the sky. Granted, this rainy streak has been going on for a while, but come on, Saturday was a GORGEOUS spring day! I could live with alternating between days like Saturday and days like today, but soon enough the rain will end, the temperature will go up, the smog will thicken, and it'll be another 8-month summer in the 'No. Okay, I guess I'm a little cranky too, but it's because every year, when I'm trying to enjoy the rain, I have to listen to everyone else bitch about it! :)

  3. Blogger lecram sinun 

    apj - all pretty fishy if you ask me.

    sol - Big No drivers just have problems dfriving... period! LOL!

    zonthar - I was cranky this morning only because I had to leave my warm cozy bed to drive in the wet to get to work. And yes, Saturday was beautiful!

  4. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    cranky 'No people? really? couldn't guess from my comments sections of late.

  5. Blogger Unknown 

    I like the rain.Its great for snuggling and staying indoors with a good book or watching your favorite baseball team beat those creeps from San Fran :)

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yes, the lack of sunshine affects me too! I need it!

  7. Blogger KFarmer 

    If it rains for days on end I will go from window to window looking out and staring.

    A friend of mine revels in the rain and when it does I call her and say "little ducky, are you happy now?"

  8. Blogger jade ed girl 

    I love to fall asleep listening to the rain. If only it could rain every night between midnight and six am... ahh, that would be utopia!
    And although Big No drivers are by no means the best drivers, it's still better than the east coast. I mean have you ever tried to drive in Boston? Those people are insane!


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters