It's Friday and I'm late...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... posting this.

Here is the weekend movie selection. I'll probably post something else later in the day as well.

This is the 1990 movie ... not to be mistaken with the 2000 movie which is also quite the delight. Where the Heart is was written and directed by John Boorman... that's the truly quirky factor right there.

The movie begins with the demolition of a building and progresses to get more surreal as it moves along. The basic premise is about a real-estate mogul who sets up his kids to fend for themselves. The cast includes early performances by Uma Thruman and Crispin Glover. What's really surreal and funny is Christopher Plummer playing a bum named "Shitty".

It does have a "Midsummer's Night Dream" quality to it and the scenes of body painting are quite spectacular.

Forgive the quickie post here but I promise more later.

EDIT: 11:32 PM
Sorry for not giving more. I've spent all this time trying to set up a new machine only to find that there is a major hardware issue. As a result I'll have to send it back over the next few days. :( I'll try to create a new post tomorrow. Right now all I want to do is hit the sack.



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters