2 more to 400


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yep, I'm 2 away to my 400th post... I think that willbe happening on Saturday. Perhaps I'll throw a little party right here on my blog. A little tired tonight to make any sense here at the moment... but sometime in the AM I'll at least post the weekend movie selection and join TequilaGirl and gang with Fuck You Friday... just for the heck of it!

EDIT: 7:04 AM

FUCK YOU FRIDAY!

I decided to participate this week in the spirit of an old Lenny Bruce routine. In it he explains that the word "Fuck" is actually a nice thing and folks have got it all wrong. That "Fuck You" would actually be a NICE thing to wish someone else. Come on... wouldn't you rather be fucking right now? If you really wanted to be nasty to someone one should actually say "UNFUCK YOU". That would curse the person into NOT getting any. So, within the context and spirit of Lenny Bruce...

I WISH YOU CHEERS AND A BLOODY GOOD FUCK YOU FRIDAY TO ONE AND ALL!

Click this finger to find out!

0
CODE: (copy & paste... replace ( with < ) this one goes to MG's blog
(a href="http://startdrinking.blogspot.com/2006/07/get-fucked-with-us.html" target="_blank")(img src="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5938/969/1600/fyf.gif" alt="0" height="89" width="100" /)(/a)

CODE: (copy & paste... replace ( with < ) this one goes to TequilaGirl's blog
(a href="http://tequilagirl2006.blogspot.com/" target="_blank")(img src="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5938/969/1600/fyf.gif" alt="0" height="89" width="100" /)(/a)

Come back later in the day for more including the weekend movie selection!


0 Responses to “2 more to 400”


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters