Da Count - my insanity


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




It's 1:30 Am and I just got back from tonight's Rogue Year Round. So, this is a late (early) post.

I am counting on my insanity tonight. That which makes many cock their heads to the side like dogs in a stupor over the things I do and how I do it. It has been that way all my life... the reaction, that is. No one really gets what I do and why I do what I do when I do it. Yet who I am and what I do does impact my immediate surroundings. Really, think about it.

Before you click away thinking "Lecram is full of himself" or "Not another wanker crap post." Bear with me on this one... it's OK to celebrate oneself. Because "yourself" is a sum total of all experiences, influences and connections you have acquired along this journey. So, it is a homage to them and those along the way... of who you are today.

It could be seen as both a blessing and a curse... though I choose to look at it as a blessing. I think we have all been blessed with our own special brand of insanity... that which cuts us different from the rest. That which makes each and everyone of us our own person. Put the psychosis, phobias, and insecurities aside and strip away the circumstances that we use as excuses not to seek the excellence within grasp... and we still have a radiant spark that holds limitless possibilities.

It counts. We count. And dammit... I count! So, celebrate yourself because... YOU count!
dacount
Want to know about the count? Click the flashy sigh above!

EDIT: 7:50 AM
The applications for Rogue 2007 have to go "live" at noon and I have some last minute fimish-up to do. I promise to visit all your counts right after... I want to complete this so that I can really enjoy smiling with you. In the meantime... visit each other. Cheers!

EDIT: 1:33 PM

The online application form and Mainstage & Cafe venues are now "live"

Online applications for the Gallery & Film components will be "live" at 6 PM, Sept. 29, PST

rogueona

CLICK THE BANNER TO START!

Labels:



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters