was it good for you?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Later this morning will be the first time in a couple of weeks that I'm taking myself out to the coffeeshop. It'll be nice to see the gang and catch up on a little caffeinated silliness.

The applications are up... and they ALL work. The automatic database will be such a blessing freeing us up from weeks of manual data entry doen the line. The whole process seems quite user friendly and (from what I've been told) sleek. The pages have a cleaner look. So, far so good. Oh, and we've already got applicants rolling in!

The learning curve was steep but worth it. So, now I can be free to play a little more. Though I've been holed up doing this... I'm feeling pretty damned accomplished right now. So, when I awake later in the AM... I shall emerge like Lazarus from the tomb to a heavenly chorus... or barking dogs... but still happy to be alive...

::heavenly chorus comes to a scratching halt::

Huh... What? You say I went out last night and there were beautiful (and talented) bellydancers involved? So? Hey, that was work, buddy!!! Someone's got to do it! Quibbler.

Music!!

::heavenly chorus resumes::

So, now my wish for each and everyone of you is a lovely weekend and hearty Cheers!



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters