my motivation to finish is...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... in today's Write-Track song. I had actually forgotten this feeling of imprisonment that occurs in the process of creation. The Nike slogan "Just Do It" keeps flashing in my head as I write. Yeah, my mistress does have some Dom tendencies.

Here is the issue. Sure, I can stop the write and go out. But doing so will not alleviated my focus on the work. It only intensifies it to the point that my friends whom I would hang out with have likened my distracted disposition to socializing with a higher functioning zombie. My mind just keeps clicking away and I get restless to return home.

This is where it's all akin to being in a dysfunctional relationship. That whole need to be needed thing... at least within the context of my work. I know the "fun" is just around the corner. The frenzy that makes a giggling, half naked, somewhat crazed savant out of me. So, what am I waiting for? The right wave. The one I know will carry me through to the end. I can sense it's rumble behind me. I'm expecting it's approach sometime tonight. If it hits as hard as I think (hope) it does... don't expect posts from me for a few days. Chances are good that I'll be MIA for a bit. If there are any... they may not make sense anyway.

So, now I'm resolved to getting this over and done with soon. How soon? I don't know... but the sooner the better. I need to get out and become human again!

See ya on the shore!

EDIT: In the meantime, check out THIS new search engine. But I'm guessing you just want to see BOOBIES while you wait.

The selection for the WRITE-TRACK for today can be found HERE. (Hint: If you right-click and "save target/link as..." you'll be able to download it to your computer.)



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters