Da Count - an excerpt...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... of what I've been working on. This is especially for those of you who have been sticking with me and Morty on this crazy ride.

It's just a 2 page excerpt... but I think it will give you a bit of a flavor of the piece. Because you get this insight... there will be no write track from me today. Perhaps you could suggest one of your own.
dacount
This is also my count today. That even though it has been (and continues to be) a challenge... I have managed to get back on the playwriting horse once again after a 5 year hiatus attempting an original piece. And to get on with a genre that I have never tackled before. I'm also counting all of you who have endured this with me. There is still a bit more to go... so, there is a bit more to endure.

Cheers! Click the flashing sign if you are curious about Da Count. Now go visit each other and begin the weekend with a smile.

Now, here is the excerpt...

MS. WHITE
Well, you fucked her, didn’t you? My mother? Right under my father’s nose. Then again, I don’t blame her. Yeah, I can see what she saw in you. I can see what attracted her. But I’ll give you a little tip, Hunter… if you’re going to fuck your best friend’s wife… make sure she doesn’t own a diary.

HUNTER
I wish you wouldn’t do that.

MS. WHITE
What?

HUNTER
Dishonor the memory of your mother.

MS. WHITE
Oh, that’s funny. That is hilarious! I am dishonoring her memory?

HUNTER
We’re done here.

MS. WHITE
Come on, Hunter. Go for the Triple Crown… might as well fuck the whole family.

Hunter grabs a hold of her.

MS. WHITE
You gonna hit me? You like it rough? Is that how she liked it?

He pushes her into the chair. Ms. White grabs his shirt off the chair and throws it at him.

MS. WHITE
Take that off! I’m not buying that for you.

Hunter turns to exit. She takes his gun out of the holster that’s on the chair.

MS. WHITE
Yeah, I heard the story of how you saved his life. He was your best friend from the old neighborhood… your battalion buddy. He gave you a high paying job at the Kingdom. Wasn’t that enough? So, who should I be mad at? Her, for fucking you? You, for fucking her? Or my father for being blind to the whole fucking mess?

HUNTER
Look, there’s something you need to know about your father…

Hunter turns around. Ms. White has the gun pointed at him.

MS. WHITE
Oh yeah, what?

HUNTER
What’s this about?

MS. WHITE
What does it look like?

HUNTER
You want to put that down?

MS. WHITE
Not really.

HUNTER
I think you should give that to me.

MS. WHITE
Sure. Where do you want it? Smack between your eyes… clean through your heart… or shall I just shoot your balls off? You were right about surveillance cameras and surveillance tapes. It is the age of big brother. How do you think the last 5 minutes is going to look to the cops… without sound? It’s always the guy’s fault, don’t cha know?

HUNTER
What do you want?

MS. WHITE
Sit down.

HUNTER
And then what?

MS. WHITE
Then I’m gonna straddle you… slide this nozzle into your mouth and fuck you until you bleed. Just sit down!

Hunter sits.

MS. WHITE
You’re going to fill in the blanks to this fairy tale for me, Hunter.

HUNTER
I’m not sure I understand where this is going.

MS. WHITE
We are venturing deep into the dark forest, Hunter. Let’s get to the point, shall we? My stepmother hates me… she always has. She’s going to lose the kingdom once my birthday comes around. That’s powerful intent. You know it’s her! I know it’s her! Case closed.

_______________________________________

EDIT:

TO THE PARTIES WHO ARE IN DISAGREEMENT AT THE MOMENT

STOP IT!

1. If you have a beef... have the balls to face each other and settle it! And when I say "Settle It!" I mean in a grown-up way.

2. Starting a flame war on each other's site is like walking into each other's housing and taking a dump on the rug! This is a public forum and you parties in disagreement have a PRIVATE issue... keep it that way.

3. The "need to be right" is exactly how wars get started and if you haven't caught a clue on that score "NOTHING GOOD COMES OUT OF WARS"!

4. None of us are taking sides and what is happening is making EVERYONE UNCOMFORTABLE! We really don't give a heck who started it... we just want it to STOP... and only YOU have the power to do that!

5. GROW UP! The moment you point an accusing finger... there are 3 pointing right back at you... from your own hand. Karma is instant!

END OF DISCUSSION


Labels:



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters