Da Count... for Da Year!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



dacount
It had been a challenging year, that's for sure! I have lost friends... and friends have lost loved ones. Almost seems like there were more challenges this year than most.
At 12:01 on New Years I always make a prediction. This year's was "a year of major transitions"... and it has been pretty much that way.

Yet, I have to be thankful for so much. The challenges have made us stronger. There is still life... and with that hope. I have let some things go and also jumped back in the saddle of others. I have made new friends and reaquianted and reconnected with old ones. There has been the delight of the new in so many areas of my life. So, there is much to count.

I have tried new endevours and written my first new play in 5 years. I have a talented cast whom I have never worked with before and this adds yet another exciting adventure to savour.

To all of you... be well... be happy... love and be loved.

Cheers!

(to find out what Da Count is all about... click the flashing sign above.)

As a bonus... here is the new video I finished editing 10 minutes ago! Yeah, there's brief nudity and one cuss word. If you missed the first video... it can be found HERE!



TALE END - Page To Stage 2
Uploaded by dathang

Labels:



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters