trashed sent me this via email today...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



THE 12 INDIAN DAYS OF CHRISTMAS!


Come back for updates later in the day.

EDIT: 5 AM, Sunday, 12/24

BITS & STEMS:
  • You've already seen mine... here are some other non-traditional christmas trees.
  • Ladies, I finally get it... eating chocolate in bed... YEAH!
  • Did a Costco run yesterday and was disappointed by the sparseness of "samples". That's just not right.
  • The Weather Report Today here is: Areas of dense morning fog. Some early morning breaks in the overcast, otherwise cloudy. High around 55F. Winds light and variable.
  • I'm thinking my best bet to go out to do laundry today is 8 AM... and there's a big load too!
  • Of the 2 family traditional Christmas dishes to cook... it's going to be Eurasian Chicken Stew Pie. I plan to start this this afternoon. The Devil Curry can wait for New Year's Eve. (No, these are NOT the family recipies... I value my life too much to give those away... but here is a pretty good page that features some dishes.)
  • According to my mother, the last 3 days has been Christmas... she has been wishing me since Thursday morning.
  • It's coming that time of the year to "trim" the blogroll of dead links.
  • My "hermitizing" ends as soon as this year is up... at least most of it.
Cheers and *Bong Natal to you and yours!

(*That's Merry Christmas in what should be my "mother tongue" that I was never taught growing up in the name of progress.)



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters