it's the 24th and my Christmas is complete....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... I'll work backwards ala "memento" & "betrayal".
Right now it's 7:30 PM as I sit here writing this. I knew that this year would be a poor Yuletide season when I gave up my job in June... but it was something I was prepared for. I had my reasons... but I won't go into that now.

As financially strapped as I am, I still have riches beyond belief. I have just come home from drying clothes from the laundry. There is this guy (in the picture) who always helps me load the clothes back on to the truck. Always has a great attitude. I tipped him a buck tonight... not because he asked for it but (even though it was my last) he deserved something for offering without wanting.

While waiting for the clothes to dry I had a holiday libation with SSM, Kowboi and Rach. We sat for a good hour... just kebitzing... just cuz. (and... yes, the pic below was also taken tonight.) Though I am still a bit of a curiosity to many of my friends... they still accept me for who I am. Could I ask for more... I don't think so.

Then, this morning (my Mum has been waking up every morning this week convinced that it's Christmas...) once again she wished me for the season. I made the executive decision that I would give her her present early. It was a soft velour robe. She put it on, looked at me and said, "You have been a very good son." Perhaps, it was her dementia... because I really haven't (and this is the first time she has ever said that to my face). She then apologized for not getting me anything (but she so had.) After we had lunch... I retreated into by back room and sobbed like a baby for at least 10 minutes. Then I finished the laundry and set out to get it dry.

I didn't have time to cook today as I had planned... so, it's going to happen in the morning. I am blessed... may you be too.



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters