long day setting up


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



... and migrating blogs. At least that is out of the way... most of it. You'll be able to see my handywork come Thursday. Figured it will be a particularly good day to launch some new and exciting things. I still need to work on more setup for my internet business. If I keep my deadlines... you'll see it then too! (Oh yeah... ArtHop is Thursday as well!)

Damn, it was cold today... so, staying in and working things off my list was the perfect thing to do. Oh, there's still more on the list and there is still lots to work off but I think pacing is what it's all about. So far it's been a good start. Didn't cook today (went out for some fried food instead)... but come tomorrow I think I'll spend some time in the kitchen.

I'm excited that we will have our first rehearsal on Monday. Then, in about 3 weeks I get to preview the play in front of an invited audience. Dang, I need to find a heater for the rehearsal space!

I'm a little punch-drunk and google-eyed from sitting infront of the computer all day... think I'll hit the sack.

So, how was your second day of the year?



About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters