E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Admittedly they are a couple of "screamers" sizewise. Scary Squirrel Man manhandles my cuke as I attempt to get photographic evidence of the size of this sucker. that could explain why he looks like this. As the evening rolls along the beers are flowing, conversation is buzzing and a strange wind is blowing dipping the tempretures to a nipple hardening point. By 9 PM we retire inside to warm up and view the latest version of "Merchant of Venice." I hit the sack by midnight. A good long fun Saturday and great start to a 3 day weekend.

Scary Squirrel Man molesting my cuke... or trying to augment his inadequacy
Posted by Hello


4 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger airplanejayne 

    SSM,
    so sorry it turned green. what was it jealous of?
    APj

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    whoa, dude.

  3. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    my hand.

  4. Blogger ScarySquirrelMan 

    how does one augment one's inadequacy? augment means "to enlarge or increase, especially in size". had i been trying to "augment", i would have cut your in half and done an actual side-by-side comparison. i mean, really. that cuke was three feet long. would any man with self esteem have held that cuke up like that if he was afraid of the comments? i think not. plus, the cuke is shaved, which adds an inch or two (so i hear) and has nothing underneath to drag it down.


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters