Slugging it out


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been a total slug the last couple of days. Spent time just noodling on the computer with no primary objective. Something that I have not indulged in a very long time. It feels good-sort of like reconnecting with that old friend who was content just to hang and waste time with.

Thursday I head back up to SF to pick up Randy and son. It'll be a one day turn-around. No hanging out downtown or any of the usual activities that I love doing when I'm usually up in the city. No matter. The drive will be good. I actually enjoy the long drive. What's stranger is that I actually like driving in the city. A lot of people don't... afraid of getting lost, I'm guessing.

I actually enjoy getting lost. There is a certain adventure and a sense of discovery whenever I do. I have come across some interesting nooks that I wouldn't have otherwise. The urban explorer. I do it here at home as well. Love just getting in the truck and driving where the road takes me. Perhaps I'll do that today.


7 Responses to “Slugging it out”

  1. Blogger Trashed 

    You wanna long drive and to get lost ? Head over here - plenty of places to get lost and miles and miles of freeway to which Sun Boi can attest. But gas prices are a bummer.

  2. Blogger airplanejayne 

    Lecram,
    -so now you're saying that you weren't REALLY lost, that you were just "urban exploring," and that you meant to wake up in an unknown town 73 miles south of Fresno!?!?!?
    yea, right....

    APj

  3. Blogger jade ed girl 

    Boy, sounds like you two had more fun Friday night then ya let on:)

  4. Blogger lecram sinun 

    APJ, why so tense? Try Sanka.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yes, the incessant heavy flow of traffic on the miles and miles of freeway in the Southern most city of California and it's environs, did certainly lose me blissfully with the ever changing mind cudgeling landscape after my initial anxious contemplation on the quality of air.

  6. Blogger airplanejayne 

    ahhh....drinking my sanka......
    "Sanka?"
    "Yeh, mon?"
    "Sanka? Are we ded yet?"
    "No, mon."
    (from 'Cool Runnings)

    okay -- obvious that Lecram and Le Sunboi are not allowed to le drive...unless we all have 2 weeks off to allow for urban/nonurban exploration.
    can you say, "Le ROAD TRIP!?!?!?"

    okay, okay....I'm putting the sanka down....switching to chamomile tea.....

    :)

  7. Blogger jade ed girl 

    Too late for chamomile. I suggest qualudes at this point:)


About me

  • I'm lecram sinun
  • From California, United States
  • My profile

    da lecram cam


    click button to view Lecram Cam when online

    da chat de lecram

    want to chat with me? click chat thang below to see if I'm in.

    CHAT THANG

    da skype


    Call me!
    If you have Skype... you may be able to video chat with me
    dacount

    junglewebssm1
    playrogue07a

Previous posts

    kienlim.com clr blk bg

da archives

da blogroll


ATOM 0.3

da picture daze de lecram


da play excerpts de lecram


da half-nekkid thursday





Counter
Web Site Counters